Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whirlingbirdie

Hi I'm Erin

and I have acne!! And I hate it! I am 28, I shouldn't have this problem anymore. I have been to the dermatologist since I was like 14 years old and have yet to find something that makes it all go away! I am breaking out again and I feel like crap. I have the insane habit of picking and touching my face and it just sucks. I am trying not to do it, but as soon as I get home from work, I run for the mirror. It was a little better when I was pregnant but that was 5 years ago. I just want it gone. I break out on my back and chest and shoulders too and it's always in time for summer. :ninja: I just sat her with egg white on my face for 20 minutes. I put benzoyl peroxide on it (persagel) and then moisterizer. I am just over it.

Welcome Erin :) I know acne is frustrating. Ive been battling acne since I was twelve or thirteen and Im twenty four. What prescriptions have you tried for your acne?

I have been on several different antibiotics. I can't remember all of them but tetracycline, doxycycline, Differin, Retin-A, Duac gel, some other refridgerated stuff, masks, etc. I should really have written them all down somewhere but I guess I thought each one would help. I was thinking of Accutane and my derm recommended it, but I have been reading here that it doesn't always help!! And I was thinking it was more of a cure all, I guess. Back to the derm sometime this week.