Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scorpio8647

Errr... the chicken pox scars never go away!!

Ok, My skin is very blotchy from all the scars.... Seems like the stuff I use only helps my face looks better but it doesn't exactly help the scars go away.I have dark uneven, chicken pox scar like patches on my cheeks & my forehead.... I haven't broken out in months & I never see any improvement in these rough ugly patches.I've tried almost all the methods here except for the mandelic acid... But it costs a little too much for my taste... & I've had it up to here wasting my money on things that don't work.The problem is I don't understand what type of scarring do I have & what's best for me??When I examine my skin on my face real close up on the patches.... It looks as if my skin is broken & darker on those areas.... My face isn't smooth & even lke the rest of my body.... Plus I think the patches are dented... But I can't get that fancy surgery stuff since I'm only 17..

Hi, have you tried the TCA Complex? I used to have a huge very deep scar(result of chickenpox) right in the middle of my forehead and it's improved dramatically after only two TCA Complex treatments.

I don't have any darker patches on my face. I do have a few on my back and arms(also result of chickenpox), but I haven't treated them with TCA Complex. Since they're not on my face, they don't really bother me, but I'll treat them eventually.

TJ101- I am in my late 20's and had the misfortune of getting chicken pox last year, which resulted in many scars, especially on my forehead. I also had some mild acne scarring before I had my son last year and after he was born I broke out in cystic acne and now have a great deal of scarring. I'm wondering if I should try TCA complex. I've read you shouldn't try it at home. Can you tell me how you did it? thanks, taylor

The TCA complex is different from the TCA cross. Do a search for the TCA complex thread and most of your ?'s should be answered.

taylor, TCA Complex is relatively safe. Read a few pages of the TCA Complex thread. Also, if aren't on the vit B5 regimen, I'd get on it right away to control any acne breakouts.