Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
justin monty

need help making a regimen

hey i've had acne for around 2-3 years now and it just keeps getting worse and worse i've tried talking to dermatologist, tried proactive and many other solutions. i've been looking around the internet and these forums for solutions and i was wondering if this solution im gonna try is ok or if it'll be to harsh on my skin

well in mornings im gonna start by washing my face with salt water , then wash with backing soda maybe 10 mins after i'll try an egg mask (http://www.acne.org/egg-white-mask-reviews/203/page1.html) and apply some apple cidar on affected areas. and finally apply a lotion which contains SA

at night i will use an oxy pad to clear all the dirt

i'm not sure if this is really stupid or not i just need some advice what to add what to take off acnes starting to really effect my confidence and self esteem

Hi Justin

I definitely would'nt do this, its likely to seriously irritate your skin and make your acne much worse. Have your tried Dan's regime ? If not I would go for that and see how that goes.

If you really want to experiment with these things then its best to do one thing at a time to see how your skin reacts to them. In any regime though I would always incorporate an oil free moisturiser, and avoid irritating the skin as much as possible.