Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unisole

Makeup while on accutain?? make it worse?

Im a lad, and im on my second corse of accutain.. 60mg per day.. im on my 5th week.

I put on maxfactor compact foundation to blend in my face abit so its not all red and blotchy,, and i put a tiny bit of bronzor on.. This makup isnt noticable and i dont put much on.. but when i take it off of a night i use makup wipes and rub my face and with my face being sensative my forhead hurts abit..

WHAT IM TRYIN TO SAY IS BASIACALLY. BY PUTTING A TINY BIT OF FOUNDATION ON AND A BIT OF BRONZOR ON MY FACE WILL THIS JUST CAUSE ACNE? OR DOESNT IT REALLY MATTER?

I KNOW BY USING NOTHING IS BETTER,, BUT WILL I STILL GET CLEAR SKIN USING MAKUP??

THE THING I THINK IS, PEOPLE WITH NO ACNE PUT MAKUP ON EVERYDAY AND DONT GET SPOTS SO WHY SHOULD I RITE?

ANY REPLIES WOULD BE GREAT!

You know that the org does have a spell checker, right?

Funny funny, I typed it all very quick so its abit wrong haha. oh well atleast you can understand it.

Any ideas on the makeup situation

There's a thread going on right now in the cosmetics section regarding breakouts and makeup. Might wanna check it out.

thanks i will :)

But if im taking accutain and stoppin my oil forming, how do i get spots?

Its like girls who wear makup all the time loads and loads of it and they have 100 percent clear faces all the time.

I dont get it?

There are all sorts of reasons you'll still get acne even if your oil production is way down: skin cell stickiness, shedding rate, and bacteria resistance just to name a few.

Make up can clog your pores and make you breakout. I'm a guy, and man I certainly don't like makeup on girls...theres this one girl I liked so much...she had perfect skin...but then I saw her again with makeup...she looked like a clown!!! If you have perfect skin, why put make up on? Doesn't make sense... I've never used makeup myself so I don't know, but her face looked all white, and, dam...Also girls with acne shouldnt use makeup...Unless they know how to use it very well it wont make them look any better, yes, it can cover the pimples, but it might breakout them out worse, and to top it off, if they have oil with makeup thats so bad!

In all, I don't think its a good idea to wear makeup with Accutane. Let Accutane do its work. I assure you youre natural skin after Accutane looks alot better than makeup.