Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

in the morning and evenings i follow the following routine

1 - wash with nivea for men moisturising face wash

2 - apply BREVOXYL 4 percent all over my acne prone areas

3 - moisturise with E45 or superdrug dry skin cream (which is the same thing i believe)

does anyone know if my moisturiser is non comedionic? it doesent say on the tub

and is it possible to add in a step before moisturing to apply aloe vera gel? or will that irritate my skin too much?

hey, ive heard e45 can be a little thick, check the ingredietns here and see if any are bad

http://www.zerozits.com/Articles/acnedetect.htm

if you're struggling for another uk moisturiser eucerin dry skin relief 5% urea is nice too and some people like the simple ones. as for your moisturiser i dont think adding in another moisturising step should be a problem, though for ease how about mixing them together?

hey, ive heard e45 can be a little thick, check the ingredietns here and see if any are bad

if you're struggling for another uk moisturiser eucerin dry skin relief 5% urea is nice too and some people like the simple ones. as for your moisturiser i dont think adding in another moisturising step should be a problem, though for ease how about mixing them together?

aloe vera gel isent really a moisturiser though, i think it actually dries your face out more

but mixing them seems like a good idea

and ye i always found e45 to make my skin really greasy with little amounts so...