Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wolff

Package not delivered yet?

Hello fellow users, and mostly admins of the site, i seek some help regarding my order.

A package was shipped to me on 06/16/2008 via U.S. Postal Service Express Mail International, then on 19/6/2008 on the status webpage it said, my package had arrived early in the morning to customs out in Kastrup (thats the danish airport near Copenhagen), so far so good.

Yesterday i was expecting to get it in the mail, but nothing came, so i went and tjecked the status again, and it said the following:

"We attempted to deliver your item in DENMARK at 6:59 am on June 20, 2008."

Thats was this friday, so i thought ohh well i could have missed it, waited on saturday nothing either, so now this monday i thought this time it must surely be there, but nope no package, no note no nothing in the mailbox, why is this? :think:

Here are my order information:

Your order number is 165687, placed 6/13/2008 at 7:00PM.

Starter Kit, 8 oz. bottles (1-2 months supply)

1 $34.02

Sub Total: $34.02

Tax: $0.00

Shipping: $36.30

Grand Total: $70.32

Im thinking one of two things, either the customs snapped it for whatever reason :naughty:, or the mailman has actually been to my adress, no ones home, and is now returning the package to the US?

Please id like some assistance to solve the matter at hand, agan thanks!

Hello fellow users, and mostly admins of the site, i seek some help regarding my order.

A package was shipped to me on 06/16/2008 via U.S. Postal Service Express Mail International, then on 19/6/2008 on the status webpage it said, my package had arrived early in the morning to customs out in Kastrup (thats the danish airport near Copenhagen), so far so good.

Yesterday i was expecting to get it in the mail, but nothing came, so i went and tjecked the status again, and it said the following:

"We attempted to deliver your item in DENMARK at 6:59 am on June 20, 2008."

Thats was this friday, so i thought ohh well i could have missed it, waited on saturday nothing either, so now this monday i thought this time it must surely be there, but nope no package, no note no nothing in the mailbox, why is this? :think:

Here are my order information:

Your order number is 165687, placed 6/13/2008 at 7:00PM.

Starter Kit, 8 oz. bottles (1-2 months supply)

1 $34.02

Sub Total: $34.02

Tax: $0.00

Shipping: $36.30

Grand Total: $70.32

Im thinking one of two things, either the customs snapped it for whatever reason :naughty:, or the mailman has actually been to my adress, no ones home, and is now returning the package to the US?

Please id like some assistance to solve the matter at hand, agan thanks!

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention Wolff. I hope the information I've shared with you over PM has been helpful.

Thanks!

Kory

DanielKern.com Customer Support

Going down to the postoffice today with my order confirmation paper, to ask around whats become of my package :doh:

Ill update my findings later.

Finally, package got delivered 5 days delayed, and with a tax fine on it, but that wasnt the major problem, 2 of the 3 bottles were broken on arrival :snooty:

(Treatment & Moisturizer)

Finally, package got delivered 5 days delayed, and with a tax fine on it, but that wasnt the major problem, 2 of the 3 bottles were broken on arrival :snooty:

(Treatment & Moisturizer)

Hello,

I'm so sorry to hear about the damage to your order. I will work to have replacements sent right away.

Thanks!

Kory

DanielKern.com Customer Support