Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i browsed through my ex-gf's facebook today. she has new photos displayed. she looks so happy with all of her friends. she looks so happy without me there. i wonder how long she'll be single - not long i'm sure. she'll find someone soon. she always has smart, successful, good-looking guys after her anyway. way better than i am. i'm just an acne-infested, ugly and uneducated piece of trash anyway. i guess i really don't deserve her. :(

ah god, she's so beautiful too. she's going to live such a great life. she's so full of life and energy. so intelligent and atheletic. she's really going to make out with her life and whoever's with her...i envy him. i miss her so much, acne.org, i don't know what to do. and my acne, haha, it's just so horrible. why oh why?

ah god, she's so beautiful too. she's going to live such a great life. she's so full of life and energy. so intelligent and atheletic. she's really going to make out with her life and whoever's with her...i envy him. i miss her so much, acne.org, i don't know what to do. and my acne, haha, it's just so horrible. why oh why?

get on accutane seriously, im only a week in and it seems to be the best decision i've made.

After 6 months she may be chasing you, in that time just exercise, educate yourself/ find a good job and touch wood all shall be good.

No offense dude, but complaining wont fix the problem. You need to move forward and work to get what you want. I have fought with severe acne for years (its not so bad anymore and the regimen really seems to be helping with whats left), I also have colitis, and had a lot of problems with my dad growing up. I had a lot of bad depression growing up due to all this.

I worked hard and got my life together. My face is getting better, my dad and I still have our problems once in a while but its way better, I just graduated with a degree in engineering, and I have an interview this week with one of the leading defense contractors.

If I can do it you can too. Just focus on what you want to achieve for yourself and work for it.

You have to let it go. When she does find a boyfriend, looking at the pictures of her getting all cosy with him will just make you wish you were dead.

if you think she left you because of acne, your wrong, but your right.

if not for acne, she would have still left you, because she's a ignorant pageant queen un commited fuck who is just like all the other fucks who divorce, she will get dissapointed over any little things that comes between your relationship.

if you think her next BF is happy, well he could be, but he wont be when she leaves him too and the guy after that and the one after that, so on. Eventually she'll think all men are losers and live a single mom life and teach her bastard daughter to become a lesbo.

/thread.

“Do not brood over your past mistakes and failures as this will only fill your mind with grief, regret and depression. Do not repeat them in the future.†~some prohetic dude

really get on with your life whats the point on being hung up on hers ? thats some loser shit dude

I know how you feel.

After the last guy I dated dumped me for another girl, I couldn't help but facebook stalk both of them.

I told myself I would be just as sad and thinking about them just as much, even if I weren't looking at their profiles, but that wasn't true.

A break-up is like a wound. It will heal, but you have to let it.

When you re-hash what happened over and over again, look through old pictures constantly, and tell yourself how you weren't "good enough" for her, then you're not doing anything but slicing open that wound again and again.

Delete her from your Facebook. Block her, if necessary. Stay off Facebook and MySpace for a couple of weeks and try to get out and hang out with friends. Resist the urge to check up on her. You'll feel much better.

LOL, I actually just made a Facebook a few days ago. Such an addiction. Keeps me off the org at least, lol...