Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
corvettelexi

Bumps and blackheads? pleeeeeeease help

Ive finally started to control my acne after 3 years now.

Even though i dont have alot of active pimples or anything, when i was my face i feel its very bumpy. and when i go close enough to the mirror i can see i have alot of blackheads and just other little bumps

what can i use on my face......? should i just get a cleaning from the derm? a peel?

i dont know its annoyng because it makes me want to pick at my face like i just did 20 mins ago !

I have that same problem too. I have mild acne and lots of little bumps and blackheads, nevertheless my skin looks clear from 15 feet away. It looks terrible though in fluorescent lighting.

And Don't pick at your face! It makes it worse

That said I don't think many people notice it.

Ive finally started to control my acne after 3 years now.

Even though i dont have alot of active pimples or anything, when i was my face i feel its very bumpy. and when i go close enough to the mirror i can see i have alot of blackheads and just other little bumps

what can i use on my face......? should i just get a cleaning from the derm? a peel?

i dont know its annoyng because it makes me want to pick at my face like i just did 20 mins ago !

bentonite clay mask. they sell one at the vitamin shoppe the brand is aztec