Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
twilightsoup

What are these things around my nose?

I have these little bumpy things which look as if they are under the skin only on and around the area of my nose. What are they?!

I am a 13 year old girl, btw. Does anyone know if they will go naturally or how I can get rid of them? I wash my face with lukewarm water, Ultrabland cleanser from Lush and baking soda. What else do I need to do?!

Thanks x

P.s I'm new here :)

post-78350-1214212431_thumb.jpg

post-78350-1214212431_thumb.jpg

I dont think they are blackheads because they aren't well...black. They look like tiny whiteheads but at the same time I cant be definititive about that as they really are small I can barely make them out!

I wouldnt worry about them, its possible they are clogged pores though i dont know much about that so I hope somebody else can shed some light. I'd keep doing what your doing now though I have never heard of ultrabland cleanser, maybe swap that for a BP or saylic (sp?) acid cleanser or wash.

That was a bit of an useless post but they really are not bad, I bet most people have little bumps like that on their nose at some point.