Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ciaobella88

Cure for All Disease

Have you read it? If so, can you give any insight on the so-called cure?

I don't think there's any one cure for disease. For one thing, you need at least three things in place to be healthy: healthy diet, healthy stress levels, and healthy sleep. Every disease needs these three factors to truly be cured.

Ive been meaning to check that out for a while but I do know quite a few about the Author Mrs. Hulda Clark

She believes that Parasites in our bodies are responsible for diseases like Cancer etc, she even has a device out called a Parazapper (google for more info)

Did you build/purchase a Zapper?

Ive been meaning to check that out for a while but I do know quite a few about the Author Mrs. Hulda Clark

She believes that Parasites in our bodies are responsible for diseases like Cancer etc, she even has a device out called a Parazapper (google for more info)

If she thinks Parasites in our bodies cause diseases then I will not waste a second reading that BS. 'Parasites' are what keep us alive. They are our best defense mechanisms. They are fighting a war that we can't see. Parasites protect the base and will not ever let any disease destroy us. They give their lives to save us and that stupid lady Hulda Clark is obviously a traitor and needs to be destroyed by the very same parasites that give her life!

:ninja:

If she thinks Parasites in our bodies cause diseases then I will not waste a second reading that BS. 'Parasites' are what keep us alive. They are our best defense mechanisms. They are fighting a war that we can't see. Parasites protect the base and will not ever let any disease destroy us. They give their lives to save us and that stupid lady Hulda Clark is obviously a traitor and needs to be destroyed by the very same parasites that give her life!

It's true that you would die without those billions of microbes in your body; but that does not mean that they do not have the potential to cause harm if they become unbalanced.

Britannica Concise Encyclopedia: parasitism

"Relationship between two species in which one benefits at the expense of the other. Ectoparasites live on the body surface of the host; endoparasites live in their hosts' organs, tissues, or cells and often rely on a third organism (the carrier, or vector) to transmit them to the host."

Do some research man, parasites are not the same as beneficial microorganisms which we have MUTUALLY beneficial relationship with.

Shit maybe I should start a business and sell you heart worms since they are newest hot supplement to fight heart disease....might be very lucrative.

so like anyone can believe anything about the world, but is there any substancial evidence for it??? otherwise we could just be going back to the dark ages and ignore the benefits of science all together.

If someone wants to know the (or at least a) cure for all disease, go HERE(don't know if the page works for people who haven't joined) or google "The Optimal Diet" by Dr. Jan Kwasniewski, in Poland, has been curing people of heart disease, diabetes, asthma, cancer, etc. for over 30 years.

THIS SITE takes that diet, improves on it and adds an entire lifestyle/program that cures disease naturally. Just read the success stories or go to the message boards and search for any disease you can think of...

I haven't read that book, but the previous site does talk about Hulda Clark if you use the search function. Also, no one said "The Cure for all Disease" had to be one thing...the cure can be an entire lifestyle.

Anything that claims to be the cure for everything is BS.

PS: Hulda Clark is a scammer.

Unless that "anything" is an entire lifestyle that heals the body naturally.

Actually on this rare occasion I will defend AniMuS. Hulda Clark is super radical and isn't qualified enough to make her extensive claims. Read some patient reviews of her services, scary stuff.

Actually on this rare occasion I will defend AniMuS. Hulda Clark is super radical and isn't qualified enough to make her extensive claims. Read some patient reviews of her services, scary stuff.

I said before that I don't know of Hulda Clark, so I'm not saying her book is good or bad. All I'm saying is that I believe a truly healthy lifestyle can reverse virtually all disease (Cancer, Lupus, Diabetes etc.).

I said before that I don't know of Hulda Clark, so I'm not saying her book is good or bad. All I'm saying is that I believe a truly healthy lifestyle can reverse virtually all disease (Cancer, Lupus, Diabetes etc.).

I agree with you 100% but this lady is a whack job. It sure sounded like you were trying to defend her book and her lifestyle in your post.

YEa Id have to agree that Hulda Clark is a wack-job and unfortuantley lots of people follow her crazy and unfounded advice. I listened to a radio show with her where she was saying how garlic and onions are a major contributor to cancer. :wacko: How she comes up with this nonsense is beyond me. I think she was on the right track years ago, but recently lost her mind and started suggesting crazy and dangerous things. Im a HUGE fan of herbal/alternative medicine but not a fan of Hulda Clark. Its a shame shes one of the most well-known and popular "hollistic healers" and people assosciate herb use or natural cure with crazy ppl like her. This stuff will never be taken seriously when you have people like her making outrageous claims and theories.

YEa Id have to agree that Hulda Clark is a wack-job and unfortuantley lots of people follow her crazy and unfounded advice. I listened to a radio show with her where she was saying how garlic and onions are a major contributor to cancer. :wacko: How she comes up with this nonsense is beyond me. I think she was on the right track years ago, but recently lost her mind and started suggesting crazy and dangerous things. Im a HUGE fan of herbal/alternative medicine but not a fan of Hulda Clark. Its a shame shes one of the most well-known and popular "hollistic healers" and people assosciate herb use or natural cure with crazy ppl like her. This stuff will never be taken seriously when you have people like her making outrageous claims and theories.

Yeah. I don't see how garlic and onions would cause cancer when they help the immune system as well as kill off candida which is implicated in cancer.

i say go ahead and read what she has to say, and find out her methods of gaining reliable knowledge about anything, that rivals actual science. When you find out her methods, if she makes many claims of knowledge(certainty) without any clue as to how she became truly certain of it, then burn that book immediatly as it is trash.

"All I'm saying is that I believe a truly healthy lifestyle can reverse virtually all disease (Cancer, Lupus, Diabetes etc.). "

Yeah right... and we would be living for all eternity! Don't count on that. A healthy lifestyle just may delay the time at which you get some diseases. And guess what, everyone that has a healthy lifestyle still gets sick and dies.

"All I'm saying is that I believe a truly healthy lifestyle can reverse virtually all disease (Cancer, Lupus, Diabetes etc.). "

Yeah right... and we would be living for all eternity! Don't count on that. A healthy lifestyle just may delay the time at which you get some diseases. And guess what, everyone that has a healthy lifestyle still gets sick and dies.

Things like diabetes, many cancers, heart disease, and acne are Western diseases. They are either non-existant or much much much rarer in areas completely uninfluenced by Western civilization. They are common to us, but they are not common to the human race.

-Aging and death are natural and guaranteed truths of life. Disease is not, and always happens because something is wrong. How do you know that everyone that has a healthy lifestyle still gets sick?

-Any disease is a sign that one is not healthy in some way, so your statement is really pretentious. Do you know what a healthy lifestyle actually is? I'm betting you have some idea, and I have another-but neither of us KNOW how to live every part of our life perfectly healthy. Nor do we even have the ability to, since their are now toxins in the air, most food is processed and stripped of nutrients, toxic vaccines are mandatory instead of relying on a healthy immune system etc. etc.

"Things like diabetes, many cancers, heart disease, and acne are Western diseases. They are either non-existant or much much much rarer in areas completely uninfluenced by Western civilization. They are common to us, but they are not common to the human race."

How many 35yo die of cancer and heart disease? People on those cultures don't die of that because they don't live enough to get them, except diabetes of course, but that one is either genetic, and they die at birth, or caused by people that not only don't have a healthy lifestyle but a really unhealthy one, which most of us don't even come close to.

"-Aging and death are natural and guaranteed truths of life. Disease is not, and always happens because something is wrong. How do you know that everyone that has a healthy lifestyle still gets sick?

-Any disease is a sign that one is not healthy in some way, so your statement is really pretentious. Do you know what a healthy lifestyle actually is? I'm betting you have some idea, and I have another-but neither of us KNOW how to live every part of our life perfectly healthy. Nor do we even have the ability to, since their are now toxins in the air, most food is processed and stripped of nutrients, toxic vaccines are mandatory instead of relying on a healthy immune system etc. etc."

Yeah... food is so stripped of nutritents.. i wonder how we get to live until 80 yo without the required nutriets for living.

And if you belive by having a healthy lifestyle you're immune to diseases go have sex with an hiv infected person without a condom, or stand besides someone with a cold and ask them to cough over you. Then come here say "disease is a sign that one is not healthy in some way". People that are perfectly healthy still get diseases. Our body is a great machine, but if virus and bacteria weren't (almost) as great, they would have been erradicated a long time ago.

-Oh, those cultures don't live past 35? I didn't know that....

-very little nutrients are needed for living, much more are needed to be "healthy". We get to be 80 because every time we get sick due to weakened immunity/bad nutrition etc., all we have to do is take a drug that hides the symptoms (sometimes as major as death) until our body gives us another sign.

-My entire family had the flu last week and I did not get sick whatsoever. Same with the last year thank you, but I'll keep a look out for that HIV patient. On a side note, what if I had been a little kid who didn't know any better and I went out and did what you said? Then my parents find out I got HIV because you told me to. You'd be knee-deep in trouble, mister. :naughty:

-Again, I ask you who is "perfectly healthy" that still gets diseases? Bacteria and viruses would still remain if no one got sick. Viruses are like rogue DNA and bacteria is vital to life.

How many 35yo die of cancer and heart disease? People on those cultures don't die of that because they don't live enough to get them, except diabetes of course, but that one is either genetic, and they die at birth, or caused by people that not only don't have a healthy lifestyle but a really unhealthy one, which most of us don't even come close to.

Are you people in those cultures have short life expectancies, die around 35 years old, and thus don't get things like cancer, which just happen to humans?

And that we don't live unhealthy lifestyles, even though air quality in plenty of places is horrid, food is loaded with added sugars, refined carbs, salts, and chemicals, the average american is overweight, 1 in 6 people in the world are overweight...

Read a book, if that is what you believe, you have no clue what you are talking about.

From the World Health Organization on cancer... "diet is second only to tobacco as a preventable cause. "

Yeah... food is so stripped of nutritents.. i wonder how we get to live until 80 yo without the required nutriets for living.

YES. Refining food strips food of most of its nutrients. Fact. Non-debatable. Refining wheat, for example, removes the majority of its nutrients and fiber. It is good for the food manufacturers, though, as refining increases food's shelf life. But it is not good for us.

In my opinion, refined carbs and sugars are the single worst thing you can get in a store, yet they are the most abundant.

And if you belive by having a healthy lifestyle you're immune to diseases go have sex with an hiv infected person without a condom,

A strong immune system won't keep you from getting HIV or ebola or the bird flu... colds being coughed onto you, it could.

Then come here say "disease is a sign that one is not healthy in some way". People that are perfectly healthy still get diseases. Our body is a great machine, but if virus and bacteria weren't (almost) as great, they would have been erradicated a long time ago.

I'm assuming he meant non-infectious diseases...

"very little nutrients are needed for living, much more are needed to be "healthy". We get to be 80 because every time we get sick due to weakened immunity/bad nutrition etc., all we have to do is take a drug that hides the symptoms (sometimes as major as death) until our body gives us another sign."

No... some drugs do only help the symptoms, but others help the cause. And, symptoms are not the same as cause. Symptoms don't kill (unless its something like internal bleeding, or some other effect very severe), what kills/makes sick is the deasease, and if drugs didn't act on those, you wouldn't survive.

"My entire family had the flu last week and I did not get sick whatsoever."

Lucky you. But don't think you're immune to the flu just because you skipped it one year. Everyone gots lucky once in a while.

"On a side note, what if I had been a little kid who didn't know any better and I went out and did what you said? Then my parents find out I got HIV because you told me to. You'd be knee-deep in trouble, mister. eusa_naughty.gif""

D00d, like..... TOTALLY! That's why i used a figure of speech called "irony" which any adult will be able to see and therefore i wouldn't be in any trouble. Not my fault that the kiddie (apparently old enough to have sex, but not old enough to understand irony OR make a judgement and a decision by himself). Oh and by the way. I heard by jumping from a bridge your acne will be cured. Something related to adrenaline and fear of death. Care to try that and tell us how it goes?

"Again, I ask you who is "perfectly healthy" that still gets diseases? Bacteria and viruses would still remain if no one got sick. Viruses are like rogue DNA and bacteria is vital to life."

Yes, but good ones only. The ones that cause sickness would disappear. Don't you watch TV? Haven't you heard news about many deseases that has been erradicated? And even if the bad viruses and bacteria would be inexistand we would still be sick. Our gene's aren't perfect. We have cancerous cells in our body at all the times. There are so many ways to get sick. Cmon, let's stop this silly argument.

"And that we don't live unhealthy lifestyles, even though air quality in plenty of places is horrid, food is loaded with added sugars, refined carbs, salts, and chemicals, the average american is overweight, 1 in 6 people in the world are overweight..."

How hypocrit. Do you have any idea about the technology, polution, and all the other "evil" mechanisms of our society involved on making the computer you're using? Or the internet connection? Or the car/bus/train that you use to go anywhere? Go live in forest with all the animals and healthyness and make us all a favor by stopping speaking how bad is the society we live in.

"From the World Health Organization on cancer... "diet is second only to tobacco as a preventable cause. ""

That last statement is very nice... and good for people to know. But it doesn't go aggainst anything that i said, so i wonder what your point is besides trying to make you look as if you actually know something useful. :think: Oh and by the way, it says "preventable cause". There are other causes that you can't control. No doctor will ever tell you: Do this and you'll never have cancer. Some things are just out of the control of a healthy lifestyle/diet. You can't control everything. Accept it and stop making others believe they can before they do something stupid like trying to cure cancer by just going through diet/whatever holistic BS method.

PS: The books you've been reading are definitely not the kind of thing you study in medicine.