Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sorry, thats not gonna happen. The fastest way would be to get a cortisone injection from your Derm. If its full of fluid you can sterilize a needle and lance it and drain the fluid and it will shrink. If you are not careful you could end up getting a scar though.

Some people use hot compresses to get pimples to come to a head and I remember I used to have a similar spot to yours and although I didnt use a compress it came to head at one point naturally and I popped it. I'm not advising you to try and squeeze it now as it does not have a definite head (though it looks quite close) but maybe try the hot compress.

Often if you dont over do it (very important) gently sqeezing the spots contents out can help flatten a spot overnight. Equally important however is not sqeezing without a discernable head! Do not do it or it will become worse.

I HAVE THIS GIANT RED PIMPLE ON MY NOSE AND IT HURTS WHEN I TOUCH IT AND I NEED IT ONE BY TOMMOROW MORNIN ANY SUGGESTIONS?

The only way to reduce the size would be to load a bunch of 10% BP on it before bed, a big bunch, until you can get it injected