Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
georgeisabamf

Just starting accutane

I picked up my first set of pills today and I begin tonight with pill number one. I am to take 2 10mg pills in the morning and one at night. I'm excited and I think I am ready to go, after reading up a lot I learned about many side effects that it causes and am hopefully prepared for it all.

I got myself some cetaphil cream to moisturize my face, and aquaphor for my lips. Is there any other products that I should go out and get to help with dryness and all that good stuff? Or should I be set with just this?

Also, any words of advice or anything of that nature is greatly appreciated. I'm hoping accutane does the job for me, and I can kiss acne goodbye forever.

I only use lipbalm + some lotion for my face, a good tip from me would be to put on alot of lip balm before going to sleep, and make sure to use alot of lotion on your face before you go anywhere, trust is really annoying to go out and then having your friends telling you that you look like a walking corpse because you got so much dry/dead skin in your face :P

Good luck with you accutane :)