Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LadyWillow

SEPHORA products.

I like Lavanila's Pink Grapefruit and L'Occitane's Lemon Verbena. Tweezerman tweezers are also good. Stay away from their makeup brushes and demos. The first is way overpriced for the quality and the second can be incredibly disgusting (read: poor hygiene).

Tarte gel cheek stain is the best blush ever :wub: !!! I have it in flush. I didn't even care for blush much before this stuff. But, it really gives you a beautiful, healthy glow to cheeks. Wish I could afford the rest of the colors...

depends on what you're looking for.

if you're looking for a good foundation line i'd recommend Make Up Forever. it's oil free and waterproof which is good. lasts a long time. nice coverage. the power is good too. i hear they're eyeshadow is good too. really pigmented.

if you want a good primer, try the Smashbox primers. they have a few different colors for different things. the LIGHT one is designed for people who are acne prone.

urban decay eyeshadow primer is another favorite of peoples. it's really good if you want your eye shadows to really stand out and not crease. makes it last long too. you just put it on before your eye shadows and let it dry.

umm...i LOVE the Dior show mascara. it makes your lashes huge. benefit's 'Bad Gal' mascara is good too. but that's just my opinion, i know some people don't like these 2 mascaras cuz they're brushes are kinda thick, but i like my eyelashes to be thicker since i already have long lashes.

i love Gwen Stefani's 'LAMB' perfume.

i think that's about ittt.

good luck. :]

thanks =]

i am trying everyday minerals but i want to get possibly some good colored liners

i like pot liners the best and applying with an angled brush the line looks so much cleaner on me

what eyeshadows and liners do you guys like

Urban Decay eyeshadows are my fav! I love vert, honey and praise the best. We just had a store open up where I live and I went on grand opening day and spent $80 on eyeshadows and mascara. Oh yeah had to wait in line for an hour to purchase the stuff but it was so worth it! I am a sephora junkie!

urban decay eyeshadow primer is another favorite of peoples. it's really good if you want your eye shadows to really stand out and not crease. makes it last long too. you just put it on before your eye shadows and let it dry.

umm...i LOVE the Dior show mascara. it makes your lashes huge. benefit's 'Bad Gal' mascara is good too. but that's just my opinion, i know some people don't like these 2 mascaras cuz they're brushes are kinda thick, but i like my eyelashes to be thicker since i already have long lashes.

:wub: those products. I like Diorshow better than Bad Gal though. I agree that if you have big eyes and long lashes to begin with, then you need a big brush to coat them, haha.

Cargo makes great eyeshadows too. I love my Korres lip butter...I want to try their eye cream with spf...it looks nice for day & has good reviews.

Has anyone tried the new CK line of makeup? Even though I am happy with my foundations, the makeup junkie in me wants to try the foundation :shifty:

i love benefit's creaseless cream shadows/liners. i use 4 or 5 at a time (my boyfriend was fascinated this morning.) i wear these nearly everday. they are just that awesome. i don't really buy a whole lot of stuff at sephora, but like someone else said, all you really need to do is meander around the store for awhile and you'll find something. urban decay primer potion is a favorite here as an eyeshadow primer, you can't go wrong if you find eye make-up or a fragrance you like. have fun!

I love all makeup by Benefit....i also like Bare Minerals. Sephora carries a lot of natural, organic products, so look into that :)

I know I'm replying like nearly a week after the post, but:

I am currently obsessed with the new Kat Von D products.

Both of her eyeshadow palettes are amazing- the colors are SO vibrant and they last all day and don't seem to smudge or make those lines in my creases... and the colors are just beautiful... I'm currently loving "Dimebag" :P

You won't like her eyeshadows unless you like bold colors though, or smokey colors. There is nothing subtle about Kat Von D and her makeup is no exception.

I also bought her Lolita lipstick and I am loving it, as well as her Immortal Love eyeliner.

I'm really obsessed with eye makeup though....I feel like my eyes are my best feature (maybe because they can't break out, HAHA!)

Guest kiwikali♥☼

Oh god, I'm obsessed with Sephora. I can't go in without buying something. I love everything from Dior, although it's the most expensive :[ Especially DiorShow and DiorKiss. yum

They have an awesome selection of perfumes too...

Ahh and I'm addicted to L'Occitane.

:]

I could go on forever lol

I was REALLY disappointed with her lipstick. I gave it poor review on makupalley, but even that review was generous....

I found it waxy, crumbly, and very drying.

Guest kiwikali♥☼

I was REALLY disappointed with her lipstick. I gave it poor review on makupalley, but even that review was generous....

I found it waxy, crumbly, and very drying.

Yeah I tried out some of the red lipstick and it was terrible... I'll stick to Dior. But Kat Von D eyeliner is awesome.

ooh LOVE Sephora :wub:

Eye Bright by Benefit

High Brow by Benefit

Dallas Blush by Benefit

Urban Decay Primer Potion

ooh LOVE Sephora :wub:

Eye Bright by Benefit

High Brow by Benefit

Dallas Blush by Benefit

Urban Decay Primer Potion

jen! it's been awhile! good to see you around again.

Ah I love sephora everytime I go in there I spend atleast 200$ [theres where all my pay checks go! >.<] I love Urban Decay's eyeshadows they are the best, there primer potion is a must too if your going to buy there eyeshadows makes them look so much nicer. Also there eye liners are amazing!! Makeup Forever makes this one product that I just tried and I love it! I use it as a primer and after I apply my face makeup [i use everyday minerals by the way I think its the best out of everything] but the product is called HD Microfinish Powder its awesome it makes your skin look like poreclin almost. If your looking for a pressed powder loracs are nice I bought one one time I loved it until I dropped it and it broke :[ [i was running into work flew out of my apron] Marc Jacobs has a really nice fragrance called Daisy I didnt buy it yet but they made a sample for me and I love it! I love Purity and Hope in a Jar by Philosophy. Those are my fav products the people there are ver helpful they will make samples for you, if you try to explain to them what kind of look you are going for or what type of products you want they will stear you in the right direction. Im jealous now I wish I had a gift card n.n

Guest kiwikali♥☼
Ah I love sephora everytime I go in there I spend atleast 200$ [theres where all my pay checks go! >.<] I love Urban Decay's eyeshadows they are the best, there primer potion is a must too if your going to buy there eyeshadows makes them look so much nicer. Also there eye liners are amazing!! Makeup Forever makes this one product that I just tried and I love it! I use it as a primer and after I apply my face makeup [i use everyday minerals by the way I think its the best out of everything] but the product is called HD Microfinish Powder its awesome it makes your skin look like poreclin almost. If your looking for a pressed powder loracs are nice I bought one one time I loved it until I dropped it and it broke :[ [i was running into work flew out of my apron] Marc Jacobs has a really nice fragrance called Daisy I didnt buy it yet but they made a sample for me and I love it! I love Purity and Hope in a Jar by Philosophy. Those are my fav products the people there are ver helpful they will make samples for you, if you try to explain to them what kind of look you are going for or what type of products you want they will stear you in the right direction. Im jealous now I wish I had a gift card n.n

I just got a package in the mail from them :]. So excited. Ou la la I LOVE Purity. So amazing. And I just got a Philosophy perfume called Falling In Love. It's the best thing I've ever smelled.

I just got a package in the mail from them :]. So excited. Ou la la I LOVE Purity. So amazing. And I just got a Philosophy perfume called Falling In Love. It's the best thing I've ever smelled.

I wish I was rich I would buy a whole sephora store :lol: Im going to check out that perfume. I've been using those Victorias Secret perfumes I mean I like them but everyone knows about them and wears them I want something no one else wears and everyone goes hmmmm whats is that your wearing!?! :cool:

Guest kiwikali♥☼

Me too!! Yeah I love VS perfume but everyone wears them. :[

Yeah people always ask what I am wearing. Most people have never heard of it. ^_^