Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shireen

Please give me some direction...

Hello,

I am in dire straits..I have totally lost my self esteem because of my scars and really want to do something about them..I have posted my query earlier also but have not received an answer...I would be extremely grateful if somebody could direct me on how to find a doctor in Houston who does scar revision. After reading the posts here, I think needling makes most sense. Pls help me in finding a person who does that in houston...I will be eternally grateful to you,

Thanks

Hello,

I am in dire straits..I have totally lost my self esteem because of my scars and really want to do something about them..I have posted my query earlier also but have not received an answer...I would be extremely grateful if somebody could direct me on how to find a doctor in Houston who does scar revision. After reading the posts here, I think needling makes most sense. Pls help me in finding a person who does that in houston...I will be eternally grateful to you,

Thanks

Assuming you have already tried random internet searches, visit www.aad.org for a listing of local licensed dermatologists.

I believe you have to call each dermatologist located sufficiently close to you to find out exactly what treatments their office currently provides, or attempt to look for their websites if they have one.

Judging by other posts on here, tattoo artists provide needling as well, although the poster didn't explain the best way to find a local artists experienced in needling, and I'm not sure on how to do that aside from internet searches and/or calling tattoo artists.

Just my $.02.

a meeting with a dermatologist is a good idea but make sure the treatment they offer you is the right one for you! research everything yourself

have you checked out tca cross method?