Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So....just wondering about alcohol and acne. Is there a connection?Does anybody notice their acne getting worse after drinking? And if so, will it matter if on DKR?

So....just wondering about alcohol and acne. Is there a connection?Does anybody notice their acne getting worse after drinking? And if so, will it matter if on DKR?

My acne flares up after drinking spirits, I doubt its the spirits that are causing the break-out but rather the sugar and caffeine in the soft drink it is mixed with. As of lately I've only been drinking beer and have had no problem.

Hope that helps. ^_^

I drink ...alot. i go out alot which leads to drinking and every morning i see new pimples.

I thought it might be smoking ciggs also, but i really think alcohol is the thing making these new pimples

be careful

Well alcohol depletes you of zinc which maintains your skin healthy and your immune system strong so i would say that they are directly related.

i say just do it in moderation

I have a feeling smoking green makes my skin worse, as does alcohol (i have a feeling for both these, cant be confirmed), but because of this, i dont do it all the time

Also because of the fact that it MAY be causing a few pimples, i dont let acne stop me from doing what i want to do neither....just do it in moderation and youll be good

yeah it definitely does me...i drink like a fish and when i go on a real two day bender i usually see one or two spots in the morning....when im drunk i dont care but when i wake up im like fuck...