Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
balasubas

What is my acne like? (Pictures)

I have pictures of my face.

Can anyone tell me if what kind of acne do i have and in what condition is it?

And any suggestion for it. Also will DKR work on this.

Thank You Very Much,

Jad

post-77268-1214111569_thumb.jpg

post-77268-1214111575_thumb.jpg

post-77268-1214111579_thumb.jpg

post-77268-1214111583_thumb.jpg

post-77268-1214111569_thumb.jpg

post-77268-1214111575_thumb.jpg

post-77268-1214111579_thumb.jpg

post-77268-1214111583_thumb.jpg

Hello and thank you for the PM!

I'll move this post also to the mild/moderate acne forum. Many people miss posts in the Introduce Yourself forum unfortunately!

Judging by those pictures, you have mild/moderate inflammatory and comedonal acne. You'd benefit from the acne.org regimen. Be sure to read what to expect, to realize that miracles don't happen, that the regimen does take work and regular application for it to be successful. I also recommend the baby's hair brush method (at least once or twice a week) and you can see the link in my signature.

Mindset is also very important when starting a new treatment, believe it or not! If you firmly convince yourself that something will work, it has a greater chance of working. If you firmly and daily tell yourself that you're doing well, you have nothing to be ashamed of, etc, it does eventually work! When you get negative thoughts, yell at yourself in the mind "STOP!" and think about something you do well.

When we have acne, we tend to think down on ourselves a lot. Stopping the bad thoughts we give ourselves goes so far in helping out. :)

Good luck!

Thank You very much for the reply,

I will follow your advice and i wish more people will still leave me some advice

Ive been using DKR for like 2 weeks and its better.

its pretty mild and kinda oily. if thats what the white shiny stuff on your skin. just use bp if ur not allergic to it and do wat wynne told u. dont for get VITAMINSSS!!! very important

ive been using Zinc(50mg), Vitamin D3 (2000 IU), FIsh Oil and Vitamin C anything to add?

Thank you guys for the advices.

The pictures are a bit blurry but it does look like mild/mod inflammatory acne. I do think you would benefit from the Regimen.

Sorry for the blurry pictures, and thank you for the information.

I guess i will stick to the DKR regimen+ Baby Brush and supplements.

yours is pretty bad. no scarring and now blackheads from what i see. that was the type of acne i had. i suggest you get shiseido cleanser. i can't remember what the exact name was but i used the the foaming cleanser that had a green bottle. i'm asian and my acne was like that

I have pictures of my face.

Can anyone tell me if what kind of acne do i have and in what condition is it?

And any suggestion for it. Also will DKR work on this.

Thank You Very Much,

Jad

I am new to this forum, I have had acne for 16 years, much worse than yours actually. I would first go to a skin clinic. I would call around and find one in your area that offers a salicylic or lactic acid peel. I have noticed that many offer Glycolic but you want the above metioned. Don't let them talk u into getting laser or light therapy. If they don't have the above products say no thanks and call around till you find someone who does. These peels especially Salicylic peels will get rid of pore clogging dead skin first of all. This will actually help products that you are using work more effectively. Second, after a series of peels (usually clinics will offer a series of them at a set price) you should begin to have clearing. Also in between peels, one product that I recently discovered by Dermadoctor called Skin Ain't Misbehavin has in it all acne fighting ingredients that no other product on the market has, and it will not dry out your skin. It works. You can order this at Amazon or Dermadoctor websites. Caution though the peels could dry out your skin so you might have to use the dermadoctor every other day. The peels will sting but as time goes by you will adjust. Once you move to a higher strength, some of these chemical peels you can get online. And in the long run by doing these yourself by carefully following the directions, you save you hundreds of dollars.Do no more than once a week. Had I known about stuff like this years ago, I could have saved my self alot of money. The price of the Dermadoctor is $45.00. It just takes a little.

Hi,

You can buy this product at a Sephora store , you can ask for samples and decide before you buy. They have a cleanser also. You can go to Amazon.com and order it. But the website to this company is www.DERMAdoctor.com. Benzoyl Peroxide can often dry out the skin, making the oil glands become even more active by trying to compensate for moisture loss. Ever since I started getting the chemical peels, it has helped keep my skin clear which I think has helped this product work more effectively. Retinoid creams (actually gel) work but it can take up to six months before results are seen and people don't stick with it long enough for it to do it's job. I like the sun too much to use them. Topical Clindamycin antibiotic which just rolled on, helped keep my skin clear for 9 months several years ago. It was cheap to. Unfortunatley the P. Acnes bacteria has become resistant to antibiotic treatments. Topical antibiotics tend to be more effective than pills. Hopefully this info will help. All of this information I have given you are from research I have done over years, and my own personal experience. This stuff by derma doctor is still working pretty well. My skin has completely cleared. Let me know how it goes.

I would just add that if you are going to use Glycolic Acid be sure to use it cautiously and in small amounts as it can iritate the skin. I used it for a full year along with BP and Sacylic Acid and it didn't do much for me. The combination of all three was prolly a bit much though. Anyhow, your skin doesn't look too severe at all so hopefully it won't be much of a problem to fix!