Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ardelle

I get rid of one thing, then another problem arises...

So I used to have a good deal of inflamed acne (pustules and papules) but since I started using Meijer (grocery store) brand ACV, most of it went away. Yesterday I switched to Bragg's organic ACV.

But anyways, I now noticed that I have TOOONS of little whiteheads. They're not red, some are skin tone and some are slightly pinkish, but there's so many, my skin looks really rough and they're really obvious. I also have lots of clogged pores. I've tried the blue Olay Daily Facials Intensive Deep Clean face mask, or whatever it's called, I've tried St. Ive's scrub, and I've kept using the Meijer ACV (excluding yesterday and today, when I switched to organic.) Is there anything I could do that won't interfere with the ACV or bring back the inflamed acne that will get rid of the whiteheads? Or should I just keep using the Bragg's ACV, nix the mask and scrub, and see if that will make a difference over time? I go back to school in two and a half months and I really want clearer, smoother skin by then.