Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

Meats... , sorry for to many question

I need more meats..

I always buy chicken.. that's it :(

I saw pork is bad? so that's y i don't buy it anymore

so what else is good?

All meat has the potential to be good, you just have to make sure you're buying a high-quality source. The difference between an organic apple and regular apple is relatively small; the difference between oraganic pork and conventional pork could be enormous.

All meat has the potential to be good, you just have to make sure you're buying a high-quality source. The difference between an organic apple and regular apple is relatively small; the difference between oraganic pork and conventional pork could be enormous.

lol k thx , dunno where to buy organic pork

i love pork. :/ ,

so i can buy any meats riight? :)

yea man, any meat is good as long its not processed stuff like sausage or anything. To find some organic grass-fed meat farmers/sellers near you check out www.eatwild.com You can find farms by state. Buying straight from the farm is the best but many places sell through co-ops and other forms to offer their products to people in the city. I agree that if theres one thing you buy organic, it should be meat, not veggies/fruits. grass-fed is the most important though, not that it is neccesarily and organic farm, since they can still just feed the animals organic corn.

yea man, any meat is good as long its not processed stuff like sausage or anything. To find some organic grass-fed meat farmers/sellers near you check out www.eatwild.com You can find farms by state. Buying straight from the farm is the best but many places sell through co-ops and other forms to offer their products to people in the city. I agree that if theres one thing you buy organic, it should be meat, not veggies/fruits. grass-fed is the most important though, not that it is neccesarily and organic farm, since they can still just feed the animals organic corn.

k thx Only buying Organic apples though cause taste good.

Well theres no Farm near me i will just buy any that are All Natural.

since ALl natural also good.

will eat red meat once or twice a week.

and pork sometime..

^^ or alot. , i need weight.

so i hope this meats are healthy :)