Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dermatologist injection

Recommended Posts

I'm from the UK, does anyone know of where I can find a list of private dermatologists that give injections for cysts and nodules. I get a cyst and nodule ocassionally, all my other acne is under control on Dan's regimen. But when I get a cyst or nodule it gets really inflammed and painful to the point I can't go out as it hurts a lot. Could I benefit from getting injections from a derm when i get one?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I'm also from the UK and looking for a good dermatologist that can help me ASAP.. I have like 4 zits clustered together on my jaw and its like underneath my skin - they wont go and it hurts to touch my face :( Anyone who can answer this question for us, please?!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes