Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
veronicabj

Cheap Isolaz Treatments

Hi guys! I just discovered this web site, and it's one of the reasons I decided on trying the Isolaz treatments. I found this place in the San Fernando Valley in California that does the treatments for $180.00 per treatment. This is the cheapest price I have found! Also, they have packages of 3 treatments for a 10% discount. The best part is that all treatments are performed by a physician. I made an appointment for a consultation on 6-30-08. Hopefully I will have my first treatment that same day and I will post the results. I can't wait!

I went to Fix Acne center in Glendale and I am very happy with my results. They have a lot of different packages and my price ended up being $180. I found them from the Isolaz website.

I just called my local clinic about the Isolaz and she said its $125 per session and they recommend 3 sessions, 1 every week or every other week and then whenever I feel I need it for maintenance there after.

I was extremely surprised at the cost, I said wow, most people I know are getting it done for 300 to 500 dollars and she told me some people do charge that much but they don't. $125 is nothing to me if it helps clear up my acne. Plus I really trust the lazy at my clinic, she has helped me over the years fight my acne, even mentioned about changing my diet which most skin care professionals don't do.

So I think im going to get it done. She also said she has seen amazing results with her patients so far and nobody has even mentioned the slightest bit of pain, haha makes me excited.

Yes, the place I went to is called "The Med Spot" in Woodland Hills. They charge $180, but I got the package of 5 for a 15% discount. So far I have had 2 treatments. I have not experienced any negative side effects, and I think it's too early to tell what the positive results are. But I have noticed that my skin is smoother and I have been breaking out less frequently. However, the existing pimples don't seem to be drying any sooner than they usually do. The only complaint I have about this procedure is the claim that it is painless. The suction from the vacuum is fine. However, when the light pulses it feels really hot, almost like it's burning my skin. The doctor said this was normal, although it was quite uncomfortable. Has anyone else experienced this burning sensation with this treatment? I would really like to know if this is normal. Thanks!

Second bump!

I would like to know about this as well?

If I find an affordable dr.

I plan on getting the procedure...as if it was a facial, and doing it every week, or every 2 weeks,just for maintenance..

I doubt seriously that this can compleletly clear acne after, a full session, of like 6 treatments...I would assume one must keep getting it done, weekly, or by-weekly to maintain results..

Thats what I am going to do. ;)

This is the first I have heard of this procedure. Does anyone else have results that they could share with me. I have tried the laser therapy before but it was $1000.00 a visit. Don't have that kind of money. Desperate for something to work.

i go to a place in philadelphia for $125 per treatment. i'll post my results later when i have more time to type it all up. i've now had 10 treatments and am still going weekly for now. they're advertising it to work in 4-6 treatments is a joke.. but im still hoping its getting me to where i wanna be. good luck with yours :)

This is the first I have heard of this procedure. Does anyone else have results that they could share with me. I have tried the laser therapy before but it was $1000.00 a visit. Don't have that kind of money. Desperate for something to work.

Whats the name of the place in philly?

that sounds like a good reasonable deal! :think:

So whats the name of the place so I can give them a call!

thanks!

its called the cosmopolitan skincare studio. the lady you want to deal with is named naomi. their # is 215-465-2251 :)

Check out Isolaz.com and "find a doctor" tab. There you can find providers in your area. The first time I had the procedure, I couldn't get into a doctor but found a nearby aesthetician. I asked my dermatologist if this was okay and she said it was okay because the laser is very safe. I think anyone trained in how to use this laser and preferably someone who has been operating it for a while, is capable of treating you.

I have posted alot about how Isolaz has helped me. If you have questions, feel free to pm me.