Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i enjoyed being acne and oil free while on tane but three weeks after finishing accutane the oil is back. f*%$#! sooner or later acne will be back... but yet others suffer from dry skin for months post tane.

also my hair is growing at a slow rate. i've been trying to grow my hair since February but it's almost july now and my hair hasnt grown at all

life sucks and then you die.

life sucks and then you die.

Is that line from Dead Like Me? it seems like I heard it in that show

And sorry to hear about the problems you've experienced. Hopefully your acne won't come back. Maybe you could go on a second round or a higher dosage.

If it does come back, good luck getting Accutane again. Since it wont be as bad as before, your dem will probably not want to give you the drug again (like happened to me) and you're gonna have a hard time finding it. He will "experiment" on you to see what "clears you up" and nothing probably will, except accutane.

It's not at all true that you won't get accutane again. I saw my derm shortly after I began breaking out again after my first course and he put me straight back on it. He said it was better than wasting time. When I started my second course my acne wasn't too bad at all.