Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm running low on my Neutrogena SA spot treatment, and I want to try BP again (first experience was Proactiv, not great. Second was the Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, which was TERRIBLE on my face, most likely because it has menthol), so, anyway, I was wondering if the Zapzyt gel is just as good, if not better than the Neutrogena or Clean & Clear BP gels/creams?

Zapzyt does work on inflammed pimples fast, but using the product too much can leave your skin with a chemical burn and peeling....i know this from experience!

My skin can be sensitive at times. The worst reaction I've ever had was with the menthol in the Neutrogena mask/cleanser.

I'm okay with drying. I have a good moisturizer that doesn't break me out.

I will see which one my local drugstore has, then. :D

Thanks!

i've been interested in using panoxyl but i couldnt find it at walmart, can you buy it online?

i love zapzyt its the best spot treatment. If you dry easy then use a little then. I wouldn't reccomend PanOxly with zapzyt or panOxly on the face cuz when i used it on my back it dried it out pretty good and that never really happens.

Best stuff that I have found to help my skin. Been using it for years and it doesn't leave my skin dry and red. Could be that I have skin thats oily so that it doesn't dry it out. Elf