Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jdruler

What Does Your Tongue Look Like?

So over the past year, I've noticed my tongue doesn't look like the average pink tongue. I sometimes wonder if it's related to why I have acne (vitamin deficiency/malabsorption perhaps?)

My tongue is slightly swollen with "scalloped edges" and it's pale (whitish coating). Apparently there's dozens of reasons why this is so. If I widen my tongue, I see a couple of small lines in the front of my tongue, like someone cut my tongue. Not a lot though, like three of em? Since I started NdnRomeo's regimen, those lines are far less obvious though. There's no pain.

Has anyone else had/have this? Did you cure it or find the cause?

Thanks for your thoughts :)

i have a huge cut on mine. which has caused half my tongue to be numb for the past 3 years and still on going.

it happened when i got my 4 wisdom teeth out the doctor fucked my shit up!!!!!!!!!!

A white tongue is usually oral thrush which is a sign of a candida overgrowth that often starts in the gut and spreads to other areas of the body. Ive been putting a little tea tree oil my toothbrush, diluting it with water and then scrubing my tongue thoroughly. Its helping keep the beastly white shag carpet Ive got growing under control. I don't think its going to go away completely and return a nice pink until I completely destroy the overgrowth in my gut.

A white tongue is usually oral thrush which is a sign of a candida overgrowth that often starts in the gut and spreads to other areas of the body. Ive been putting a little tea tree oil my toothbrush, diluting it with water and then scrubing my tongue thoroughly. Its helping keep the beastly white shag carpet Ive got growing under control. I don't think its going to go away completely and return a nice pink until I completely destroy the overgrowth in my gut.

Ya, I used to think it was that too until I did a complete candida cleanse under the supervision of a Naturopathic Doctor... and it still remained.

Anyone tried ginseng? Apparently it's a sign of blood stagnation due to the spleen? I dunno, I don't think I have spleen issues though and why I would? The ND said it was malabsorption.

My tongue used to be coated, but it went away on its own when I started a low-carb diet and exercising more. This leads me to believe that I used to have candida; I also check positive on just about every other candida symptom.