Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TwistAndShOut

when you get a big massive yellow spot..

I fucking hate that. It's bad enough having your face covered in other spots, but when I get a yellow spot near, even ON my lip, it makes me want to smack somene.

First it starts off quite small and white, then you wake up one day and Wham! It's a big fat wobbly blob that's kinda white and kinda hurts. Then maybe you touch it a little too hard, and it breaks, and it feels even bigger. Then a new spot forms on it, and you keep on feeling it after a shower or whatever to see if its gone down. It eventually becomes all pointy and a little yellow, with even a greeny tinge in the centre. After that, it either falls off in your fingers one day and you're left with half a yellow sphere, or else it shrinks down and down to a white head.

They. Are. SO. Fucking. Humiliating.

afsdggfdvyukjAHWFGVAYUOSDFIHFGWRQFASKNAFDGNAFDJGJFSD;AFOSDJBG

me being angry /

I fucking hate that. It's bad enough having your face covered in other spots, but when I get a yellow spot near, even ON my lip, it makes me want to smack somene.

First it starts off quite small and white, then you wake up one day and Wham! It's a big fat wobbly blob that's kinda white and kinda hurts. Then maybe you touch it a little too hard, and it breaks, and it feels even bigger. Then a new spot forms on it, and you keep on feeling it after a shower or whatever to see if its gone down. It eventually becomes all pointy and a little yellow, with even a greeny tinge in the centre. After that, it either falls off in your fingers one day and you're left with half a yellow sphere, or else it shrinks down and down to a white head.

They. Are. SO. Fucking. Humiliating.

afsdggfdvyukjAHWFGVAYUOSDFIHFGWRQFASKNAFDGNAFDJGJFSD;AFOSDJBG

me being angry /

Sounds like a cold sore

dude no i so hear you about them, i hate hate hate getting a spot right on my lip line, it makes the part of your lip its near go bright red which is imposible to cover with make up and whats worse it just hurts whenever you eat or move your mouth too much so you're constantly reminded of it. oh and when you look down sometimes they're so big you can see 'em staring right back up

sigh. thank you for allowing me to take part in your lip spot rant. i feel better now

edit: also stop feeling your spots! i find if i touch them and prod them it turns even the smallest one massive! ice it instead