Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da Foxx

Da Foxx's Log

I would like to start off by saying, "Hello!"

I've had acne since grade 7 and lately it has discouraged me in everyway. My self-esteme went down and my confidence down with it. I'm not very shy type of person and I never have trouble making friends, talking to girls, and etc. I can't even look anyone straight in the face anymore! Lately I've been "emo." I've been avoiding friends, events, work (took days off), and even avoid getting close to this girl that I like because of my acne. The worst part is that I would miss class, get lazy, and give up because of my ance which had caused me to drop and even fail a course. Its summer now and I plan to change when I go back to school.

My goals for next year (I guess when school starts):

- Clear skin

- Find a way to let her know/get closer to her

- Up my grades

- Learn a new skill (play piano, learn to break dance?)

I went to the derm on June 10th and she prescribed me Accutane, but because I have a high cholesterol(?) when they looked at my blood test so I'm going to take low dosage of Accutane and if things work out find she might bump me up.

I've been on Accutane for 10 days now...

10 Days on Accutane

Side Effects

- Dry Lips

- Skin semi-dry

Note

Things are getting better for me but I still have these awful inflamed type acne that hurt and what I hate about myself is that I can't stop picking at them!

I'll post pictures in few days...

EDIT: IF I COULD HAVE THE MODS MOVE THIS TO THE RIGHT BOARD THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL THANK YOU!