Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guitar Man

Head & shoulders shampoo on the face?

Ok, so ive been reading the body acne forum and it seems like head & shoulders shampoo works wonders... I have acne on my back and chest and so i'll give it a try, but is it safe to use on the face aswell?

Hey, I've been around the body acne forum lately, and saw a few posts and how they had cleared up well with head & shoulders shampoo, so i decided to give it a try. I was wondering, since its supposedly so effective on the body, is it alright to be used on the face??

and how do i use it? do i just apply and wash off, or am i meant to leave it on??

I think washing would be O.K.

I leave it on my back occasionally, when my bacne gets pretty bad. Did it other day, but put too much on. The entire top layer of my back has been flaking off for a few days. Beleive me, you don't want that to happen to your face, so just ease into it would be my reccomendation.

Was the super oiliness caused by the shampoo??

bump..

Her skin became DRY.

And...one post is enough. I've merged the two separate posts of yours asking the same question together.

Rinse the Head and Shoulders off if you use it on your face (or anywhere else for that matter.) I use Selsun Blue and let the lather sit on the face for a minute or so, then rinse. If you get irritation, stop doing it.