Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Got this idea from this thread. Thought I'd go ahead and start one.

It's 1:40 AM, I love to stay up late. My surgery on Thursday went well, and in a few days my doctor is going to let me know whether or not I have cancer or not. I'm uncharacteristically being optimistic about this, as it will determine whether or not I will be able to join the Army, aka my career.

Had to miss my Graduation and boat party for the surgery. Not that I could go anyways, I have only one friend in my school to talk to. I was looking at my used-to-be friends facebook pictures, and it seemed everyone was just so happy and had a good time. And to add insult to injury, the girl that foocked up my heart set her main profile pic as a picture with her and this guy she told me she would never date. I feel.. confused. Me and her aren't friends anymore, but it was all her doing. She told me I was unconfident and told other people that I'm a creep, but they don't understand. Nobody does.

I don't meet many people, I don't have many friends, but the very few people that are, I care for them deeply. It's not my fault, I've been living in hell for the past years. Hell that I know nobody else in my school has experienced. If only these people went through half of what I and many of us on here did, they would not be the same. But I guess it can't be helped.

Exercising and Martial Arts is the only thing I look forward to these days, but my surgery has robbed me of that for a couple weeks so I feel useless. Whats the point to even wake up? All I do is eat, surf the net, watch anime, play piano & videogames, it's the only thing I can do now.

Well I certainly typed much. Please people respond, I would love some feedback and comments :)

Sounds like a superb idea la-li-lu-le-lo.

I know that facebook feeling where you see other people active and wish you were there fitting in with them. I wouldn't worry about it. People exaggerate their experiences. There is something to admire in someone who finds the inner strength and continue on with their daily routines though, such as your martial arts and other forms of exercise.

What kind of cancer did you have?

Well I don't know if I have it yet, they're examining the sample they took out during my biopsy. If it is cancer, it'll most likely be lymphoma.

I think I should probably get off facebook. It does me no good except to ensure that I feel depressed. It's so tiring just to continue living each day. I know that most people will be at "beach week" while I'll be home doing nothing. T_T

Exactly. Facebook is not the place to be. Just makes one depressed really.

It's no fun being lonely due to others excluding you.

Such a simple concept, yet causes such distress to ones health.

A lot of things could be prevented in life and in histories past if people were more aware of others and cared.

Delete your facebook account if you can. I used to have a livejournal. Eventually it just depressed me to read my friends list, because many of them were so negative about life. I deleted my account and now I don't have to read it.

What style of martial arts do you practice? I trained in seishin kai aikido for a year and a half and now I'm doing shotokan karate, which I started in January. I LOVE martial arts, I plan to keep training for the rest of my life! :)

Ha it's amazing, I can't help it. But I mostly changed my name because I have a fear of real life people discovering me on the net, so I constantly change it.

As for today, nothing much changed in my pathetic life.