Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, well, lately I've been thinking it might help my skin if I get a moisturizer. The problem is, I'm not sure which one I should. Right now I'm on a tight budget, so I can't consider everything I would want to. I was thinking about getting one of the MAC Strobe ones, or the MAC Oil Control Lotion. But - I realize those are mainly to prepare your skin for make up, not to possibly help along with acne. And, there is no SPF in either - and I really need that so I don't get even more freckles... >.< So I am really trying to figure out which one would be good for me. Does anyone have any advice?

Okay, well, lately I've been thinking it might help my skin if I get a moisturizer. The problem is, I'm not sure which one I should. Right now I'm on a tight budget, so I can't consider everything I would want to. I was thinking about getting one of the MAC Strobe ones, or the MAC Oil Control Lotion. But - I realize those are mainly to prepare your skin for make up, not to possibly help along with acne. And, there is no SPF in either - and I really need that so I don't get even more freckles... >.< So I am really trying to figure out which one would be good for me. Does anyone have any advice?

have you tried Complex 15? it's not oily and it absorbs right into your skin. CVS usually has it in stock or you can order it from drugstore.com. And as far as a sun protectant you could try something like Peter Thomas Roth's "Instant Mineral SPF 30 (sold at Sephora)." That way you wouldn't have to deal with the oilyness that usually comes with most SPF face creams/lotions. :)

Well, I am yet to find a moisturiser with SPF that doesn't break me out, just my piece of advice :dan:

Same here!