Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm only on 30mg, day 20 of roaccutane, however, I am having a problem. I seem to be sleeping an average of TEN to TWELVE hours a day from the usual 7-9. I'd just be lying on my bed bored or unhappy, in the middle of the afternoon and then the next minute I realise that 4 hours have passed.

On Tuesday I slept from 2pm-4pm (unintentional), then 5am to 1pm and now I fell asleep at 12pm (unintentional) and woke up at 3am (which is right now) and I can't get back to sleep. Has anyone else noticed accutane having an effect on their sleep?

In 5 hours time I'll be on my mum and dad's allotment they got the other week, doing 2 hours of digging and will most likely fall asleep soon after ¬_¬. I'm just lucky that it's the summer holiday and not during university. I am slowly losing my grip of time and reality.

ye i been noticing the same kinda thing too...

ive been having nightmares too.. dunno if this is the accutane though!

ye but i will literally sleep all day if i have nothing to get up for like wakin uo every few hours with a rely sore head then drift back off.

jus feel exhausted

I usually sleep from midnight to 8 am without a interruption, depending on how much water I drink. Then, if I work the day shift waitressing I sleep from 4-630 or 7. If I work the night shift I nap from 1030-1 or 2. I actually don't mind it. I don't seem to have as many headaches and it allows me to avoid everyone in my house. Yay for naps!

I think they're just symptons of a slight depression. If you are on accutane, it's perfectly normal. Try to make plans with some people the night before, then that'll force you to wake up in the morning :D

Since it's the summer, I'm back at home. All my friends are from Uni. I never really kept in contact with people from school that live in my hometown. I guess you could say I technically have no friends here, apart from one guy I kept in contact with, but he just wants to go out drinking all the time, which I cannot do. I may start going running/jogging at like 4am in the morning, would be nice to jog with the sun coming up :D.

Only 3 more months of this loneliness >.<