Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some days, like today where i worked from 10-8, I will (still chewing thoroughly) consume 2000 calories in one sitting mostly from fat and protein. Could this by the reason, as I have dramatically improved my lifestyle to a more healthy one but am yet not fully clear, for my problem? Thanks for answering this stupid one, I just wanted to see some proof for better motivation to stop perhaps.

I've read topics on here debating the epidermal effects of calorie intake - but don't worry, I'm not going to throw you in front of the bus for not using the search function! :P

But anyway, could you be a little more specific? Are you eating grass-fed beef? Oscar Meyer hot dogs? Almonds? They're all fat & protein rich. But be aware that excessive carb intake tends to trigger breakouts in some. Almonds, for instance, aren't known to be "carb-y". But if you're eating 2000 cals worth, you could be eating over 60 carbs!

Also, is there any reason you're eating all your cals in one sitting? I'm not criticizing it, I'm just wondering.

sorry, i'm new to the site. today, i ate it all in macadamia nuts. I had eaten maybe 1300 calories prior and went home and ate a bunch. Sometimes its chicken, etc as I try to follow a paleo diet and try to limit carbs as well. thanks

anyone? today, I basically fruit/veg/water fasted, worked out around dinner time, then did another huge meal and i've been feeling more energetic, but that could really be caused by anything since i'm nuts