Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I went to miami not to long ago and after being at the beach for a while i noticed that very same night a I had amazing improvement. It could be that the sun helped in giving me a darker complexion but also I think the sea water has helped me a lot. They sell seawater in a bottle with other skin enhancing vitamins on ebay and i wanted to help spread the word. the name of it is

Darcielo's seawater remedy

Last week I was in a pool that had salt instead of chlorine. (The owner's of the pool has severe allergies and a lot $.) I notice my acne clearing and began using sea salt and water as a spray after my shower and I have been experiencing improvement.

Did you order the item from ebay? How is it working..if you did?

I have been cleansing my face with Sea Vegetable soap made by Lush Hand Made Cosmetics since December 2007 and continue to love the results. It contains both sea salt and sea weed, is very gentle on my face, and works well BP. I saw significant improvement in my skin quality almost imediately and now I won't cleanse my face with anything else.

Thanks for the info. I use baking soda to cleanse my face which is almost 100% clear. I don't know why - but I've never tried the baking soda on my chest or back. The sea salt spray is for body acne. I use Nizoral or Head & Shoulders in the shower...then spray the sea salt on.

Has anyone else had any suggest with the above or another method?