Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used to have acne that would form underneath my skin but never come to a head. If I would try to pop it, it would become bigger, and if I left it alone, it would stay for a week or more and leave a scar! I went to get microderm abrasions (not a good idea in my situation!) and nothing over the counter worked. I had used some Obagi products, but they didn't seem to help either because they weren't geared toward acne, but more toward older person skin.... that was until they came out with their Clenziderm line. Clenziderm worked wonders for me! After two months of consistant use I was totally clear! It's a three step formula and there are two kinds - one for oily and one for normal to dry skin. I tried the normal to dry skin and loved it! It honestly is the best product ever! Anytime I get a zit now, I just dab the Step 2 cream on and whatever it was, it is no more. I used to get it from my estetician but I also found it online at skincarerx.com. I really wanted to share this with everyone because I know how it is to search and search and still end up with acne. Let me know if any of you have tried it, and if so, what your input is on it!

Hey, I'm on the Clenziderm for normal-to-dry skin too, but it's week 3 & my face is no better than before. Same amount of acne, but now in addition to that, my skin is really dry & flaky. I'm going to keep at it for a few more weeks before trying something else, though. Did the dryness go away for you? I'm thinking about switching to a more heavy-duty moisturizer than the one in the system, since that doesn't seem to be doing much for me. Actually, I'm wondering if it might be just as effective to use Step 2 with different cleansers & moisturizers. The cleanser smells like vomit to me.

Hey, I'm on the Clenziderm for normal-to-dry skin too, but it's week 3 & my face is no better than before. Same amount of acne, but now in addition to that, my skin is really dry & flaky. I'm going to keep at it for a few more weeks before trying something else, though. Did the dryness go away for you? I'm thinking about switching to a more heavy-duty moisturizer than the one in the system, since that doesn't seem to be doing much for me. Actually, I'm wondering if it might be just as effective to use Step 2 with different cleansers & moisturizers. The cleanser smells like vomit to me.

I think you may be over using the product. I only used Clenziderm at night before bed, and in the morning I would use a different face wash and moisturizer. I had used it day and night for a while and seemed to have the same problem with the dryness. Just switch to once a day and you should be fine! Hope it works out!

Hey. I am using the normal to oily skin 3 step cleanser. The first 3 weeks were the worst! I am now on week 4 and the redness and dryness is gone! i see very little results but I am goin to keep on using it for atlest 2 more months to try and get the full effect. DONT GIVE UP! IT TAKES A COUPLE OF MONTHS TO SEE FULL RESULTS. i was using all 3 steps twice a day and that was too much for my skin. i went down to the cleanser twice daily and the toner and gel only at night.