Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PrznKing

How do you pick between hundreds of products??

I can't link sites but there are two sites I stumbled upon and they have hundreds of products, just for men alone. Brands I've never even heard of before too. Right now, I can't afford to try new products so I'm sticking with what I'm currently using, but how do YOU chose what products to use? Is it just trial and error? I am someone who has a mindset that there is always something better out there so it's hard for me to stick with one thing, lol. How do you know what to chose?

Those sites that you found...do they display an ingredient list for each product? For me, looking at an ingredient list is always helpful. That way, I can avoid products that contain irritants known to havoc my sensitive skin such as alcohol, acids, BP, and harsh detergents.

It has the main active ingredients, not the whole list. And for me personally, nothing has broken me out and that irritates my skin unless it's a popular one that's like 5-5 on that list of comeodegenic (sp) ingredients. And most of the products don't contain any of those ingredients, lol.

Searching for reviews online - alot of them - is always a good place to start. That's actually how I found Acne.org, I was looking for reviews on Murad.