Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RSXBOI

I cleared up in 7 days doing this

The last 3-4 month I've been breaking out real bad. Big Pimples that are under the skin and alot of little pimples everywhere. I was freaking out thinking my Moderate-BAd acne would return full blast.

So Anyways this is what I did and OMG has it worked Wonders. I dont think people realize what you eat DOES affect your acne.

I completely Cut out Sodas, Coffee and even Milk. I drink SOy milk now, because for some reason I've noticed alot of sugar and Milk/Cheese make me break out more.

I replaced all types of drinks with water...That's it, that is all I drink. Water, water and more water.

Also I went out and bought Zinc...I take it every day with a meal and it's working so far.

My advice to you... Drink alot of water, stop with the junk food and Zinc really does work..

Read around, this has been a realization of many..... Youre diet doesnt even have to be that strict for your success which is good, theres a lot of people who cant even have Soy on here

Congratulations!

I know the concept the OP'er is suggesting isn't exactly revolutionary, but I think it's great to hear all these success stories - at the very least, they keep me motivated & help keep the word in circulation for those new to the "acne-diet-link" concept.

By the way, OP'er, are you still eating grains? Legumes? (<-- I guess obviously you are, if you're drinking soy milk - lol)

I know it's probably nothing new to alot of people but I wish I knew this when I first got Acne. I remember I used to ignore my food intake because My Derm told me My diet had nothing to do with Acne. I was so ignorant about Acne and believed everything the Derm told me.

And it was because of searching on here and trial and error in real life that I learned the key to control my Acne. I think it's important for people with success to come back here and spread what worked for them. You see I think most poeple that get clear never come back here and spread the word. They get all cought up in life and forget about Acne...It's important to spread teh wrod, even if it's as simple as drinking more water and watching what you eat.

Congrats :)

If only it were that easy for many folks though. I wish I could just cut out bad food but I.. rarely.. eat bad food to begin with. I don't drink soda, I don't eat chips, I don't eat candy... and I have acne :(