Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elleumas

Interested in ordering together?

Anyone interested to order anything at http://www.danielkern.com/ ? I might be interested to order some stuff, so it will be better if can share shipping. Shipping costs will be split according to individual order. Will order by this coming week, and delivery takes about 1-2 weeks max, so hurry!

I actually found the BP gel in singapore, but it was the old blue tube. I think I might wait for the new pump bottle one to be available in sg.

Anyway I just emailed Guardian and Watsons to consider retailing Dan's products. Hope to have good news!

Anyone interested to order anything at ? I might be interested to order some stuff, so it will be better if can share shipping. Shipping costs will be split according to individual order. Will order by this coming week, and delivery takes about 1-2 weeks max, so hurry!

I am not sure if you have ordered. I am interested. If you have spare BP treatment for sale, email me at [email protected] Or if you are ordering again, let me know. Thanks!

Anyone from Singapore has extra treatment and AHA+ for sale?

Do you want to order together? I'm not in a hurry, so am waiting for people to combine order, to save on shipping.

Do you want to order together? I'm not in a hurry, so am waiting for people to combine order, to save on shipping.

I don't have a credit card, so I am actually planning to ask a fellow forum member from Flowerpod to help with my order. I plan to order the 8oz BP and the 6 oz AHA+. :D What's your orders? :angel:

I don't have a credit card, so I am actually planning to ask a fellow forum member from Flowerpod to help with my order. I plan to order the 8oz BP and the 6 oz AHA+. :D What's your orders? :angel:

I am planning to get 16oz BP treatment and jojoba oil. Can you tell me the URL to refer this bulk purchase?

I am planning to get 16oz BP treatment and jojoba oil. Can you tell me the URL to refer this bulk purchase?

Sorry, I just did my math. I think there's not much difference to shipping cost for first class international mail even if orders are huge. -.-"' So I might not be ordering after all. T_T

I am not using first class, I'm using the cheapest option. Will it save? I don't mind waiting.

First class international is the cheapest option under the list of shipment methods. And even with big orders, the shipping cost doesn't differ much. :boohoo: