Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used zeno on my upper lip where i felt a pimple was forming. I left it on the appropriate time and only did one treatment. It left a circular indent in my skin and was very, very red.

That was yesterday. Today the redness is all gone but the circular indent is still in my face, only now the circle is very slightly raised, while the skin in the middle of it is normal. is this a perminate burn scar? will it go away? how long will this last?

I think what may have happened was that the pimple faded. Maybe it just took out the redness and left the bump there? And maybe the was on a high setting or something which burned your skin.

I read in an ad that it's best to use it on forming pimples rather than pimples already there.

I don't actually have a Zeno myself, I just looked on some website about it. Would you say it was worth all the money?

ya if i wasn't on accutane right now, i would consider getting zeno, but I'm not sure it lives up to it's hype.

I've used zeno many times and the pimple will be red for a few days after, normally. It will probably start to diminish after 3 days. Zeno exerts heat which kills the bacteria that causes pimples, so basically it stops the pimple from getting bigger and hurting.

Did you push the zeno hard into the skin? Sometimes if I press it too hard, it leaves a temporary circular bump where I used it. It doesn't usually last until the next day though....

Guest anonymous

Pros: DOES works on cystic ance that hasn't yet or barely broke the surface of the skin.

Cons: DOES NOT work on whiteheads, blackheads or red marks or scars. actually might cause a little scarring or iritation if used to often.

Bottom Line: I've burned myself with it once on a cyst zit that hadn't broke the surface yet and developed a lovely blister but no zit. then I was a genius and popped the blister and develpoed a huge red mark type burn on my face. I did use it to much on that paticular zit. live and learn. overall good product but use with extreme caution.

Recommended: Yes