Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweetcaroline444

Super Cop 2x is working on my depressed scars

I bought Super Cop 2x because I read that it works great on acne scars, but I never really gave it a good try. I have depressed scars also, and sunday i was home all day and decided to give it a try because the scars have really been depressing me. Sometimes I don't see them but i notice in certain lights, and when there is a certain shadow cast over them, they show more.

I have these 2 scars on my cheek that are diagonal from each other. Now I have been using Super CP serum for about 2 weeks , which is supposed to help with scars, but more slowly. I don't know if my success had to do with the combination of that and the Super Cop 2x.

Anyway, I thought I'd try the bottom scar first just as a test. I applied emu oil on the area (I heard that doing this first will help with irritation and itchiness and it did). Then I used the back of one of my eye liner brushes (I couldn't find anything small enough to apply JUST to that area, and a Q-tip tends to absorb too much of it into the cotton) and I applied the Super Cop 2x to the bottom scar and hung out around my house for the rest of the day Sunday, leaving it on all day and I left it on when I went to sleep. I felt slight itching in the middle of the night, but I know that over time this goes away (and it did over the next few nights).

I don't know if it was just my eyes deceiving me, but I swore by the next day the depressed scar seemed reduced by about 50% . I thought maybe I was losing my mind but the next night (Monday night), I applied it again to the bottom scar, AND the top scar. Again, I left it on overnight, and was amazed that the next day - the bottom scar was even smaller, and the top scar was about 50% smaller.

Again, I didn't know if it was my eyes, but I always notice in the rearview mirror in the back seat of a car is where it always looks worse, so silly me got in the back seat of my car, looked in the mirror and almost cried, they both were barely noticeable! I did the same thing on Tuesday night, Wednesday night, and Thursday, I noticed the top scar was starting to form a small scab. I emailed LureBeauty (the place I get my super cop2x) and they said that Dr Pickart states that when a scab forms and falls off, this is usually the removal of small scars or part of a larger scar and said that I am on the right track.

Today is Friday and there is still a small scab on the top scar, but I swear the bottom scar is pretty much gone, and the top scar is probably 80-90% better. I am emailing them today to see if this quick progress is normal, because it seems too good to be true, and that it should take longer than this, but I am going to keep this regimine up!! I am going to try to post some before and after pictures - (I have to make sure the before pictures came out right, sometimes they come out with too much light which doesn't show the scars as well). I will try tonight to post them.

Again, I try to apply emu oil first and then the Super Cop 2x - I get both from LureBeauty -

https://lurebeauty.authsecure.com/super-ext...ogy-p-1682.html

You can get these from Platinumskincare also, but LureBeauty has a coupon for first time customers and another one if you sign up for their newsletter so that is why I shop there. they also give out free samples with all orders.

I will post back further results, I am so excited!!!

Today is Friday and there is still a small scab on the top scar, but I swear the bottom scar is pretty much gone, and the top scar is probably 80-90% better.

Did you read this post below. It could very well be temporary swelling. I am one that has had my scars disappear many times from various products (swelling) only to have them completely reappear again.

I'm not saying that this is what this is in your case- just something to think about.

....I have to agree with you in my copper peptide journey so far. I was working on one scar on my forehead, and at first (after about 2 weeks), the scar was totally gone. I mean....totally gone, couldn't see it at all; and I've had it for 8 years. It was a little irritated, but I could cover it with makeup, and I was ecstatic!! I couldn't even see the outline of the scar anymore. Over the next few days, it literally "sunk" back to it's original shape, right before my eyes. No kidding. (It is a fairly shallow, saucer shaped scar). It looks exactly like it did before I began messing with it.

Thank you for replying. How long did you use the product? Hmm I wonder if you are right. I have read a lot of places where people say they did disappear but you say yours came back. Grrrrr!!! Im sorry that yours came back :(

i would be still happy if it reduced the severity of scars, even if it does go back to its original state, can't you just keep applying the copper peptide serum?

i hope yours don't reappear it would be amazing, in fact any improvement is good.

take care

rian ...

I agree with you, even if I have to maintain the scars, I wouldn't mind, I can't get over the difference in the look of my face, it makes such a difference when I look in the mirror.

I imagine it must be good self confidence boost, :dance:

because i know myself with some scars on my right cheek i look at them constantly in mirror before i leave house also in car mirrors , window reflections etc, it would drive you insane.

im really happy for you, please tell us if it does keep working. its not a massive expensive to maintain them using Cp serum.

aw thank you, your posts are so nice :) I really know how you feel. I hope that yours are getting better ? are you using anything for yours now? I will keep my progress posted. I really want to post some pictures, but I always find that the camera puts a glare on them. im going to check out my camera card when i get home and see how they came out

i had pics up in someone elses thread in february i think, so far ive did Tca cross by myself :) twice and noticed good results on depressed saucer type scars. i have annoying scar between my eyes that im self conscious about though.. i dont use anything on my face anymore, i had bio oil and gave up after a few weeks. just soap and water for me, no moisturiser or anything as my skin is oily naturally.

i might try get some of that stuff your using on ebay or something, have nice weekend :)

Its supposed to help with collagen growth as well, right. After my tca i will be applying super cop to the scar and scab from now on.

I got hit by a watch on my left cheek and it has left a scar with the watch indentation..

This scar is about 5 weeks old, the skin did not break or bleed but it DID take a layer off my skin and scar... wierd.

Anyway, would this work for me if I applied it?

Yes, it is supposed to be for all types of scars along with stretch marks, etc. ... dr pickart suggests the Lacsal serum to break up the scar tissue, and then the Super cop 2x will help w/ collagen products and make the area flat ...

I got hit by a watch on my left cheek and it has left a scar with the watch indentation..

This scar is about 5 weeks old, the skin did not break or bleed but it DID take a layer off my skin and scar... wierd.

Anyway, would this work for me if I applied it?

Hi Everyone, I have a wound about 5 weeks old, too. I fell down a flight of steps. I fell on a rug at the bottom of the steps. It took off a few layers of skin (maybe about half the size of a dime). It never really scabbed over because I kept it moist with polysporin the first few weeks. I just ordered some of the regular Supercop serum. I was a bit afraid to order the Supercop extra strength because I was afraid that the area would peel....and it is already looking indented in a few spots. It has me a bit freaked out. I have a few other scars on my face, as well. I don't think I heal too well. Anyway, my question is.....should I order the Supercop extra strength? Anyone else have good results with it? Anyone have any irritation or peeling with it?

Thanks in advance.

The extra strength is working wonders for me, i never used the regular strength but I think you use that until your skin has worked up a tolerance for it. I am going to start using it on a scar on my arm and i will post how that works too!