Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
readytodivein

ever do a spray tan on Accutane?

help! staying out of the sun and living in Boston has made me quite ghostly....although I must say that I went to the gym today for the first time with NO MAKEUP! Happy day!!

I'd love some insight on your experience, feedback. I am flying into Vegas so am thinking bout doing it there...just curious.

many, many thanks!! :D

i personally haven't gotten a spray-on tan, but i've heard from others who have and it isn't good. i don't know at what point in the treatment you are, but i'm in month 2 and my skin (not just on my face) is peeling all over the place.... i've heard that with the spray tan, you'll start to peel and that color will come off in places, leaving you looking very splotchy. and spray tans are so expensive! it would be a shame to sink $30 into some color, only to end up looking blotchy.

Hahahhahaha I just did one and my entire chest looks awful. My chest is never even dry or flakey, but after about a day it looked all spotty. But my face didnt look that awful, only the tan didnt last very long.