Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
glindawantsme17

Mixing in Jojoba Oil

I was wondering if I could just mix the Jojoba oil into the moisturizer as a whole bottle and then mix it up really good with the pump or something. Or would it just work better to put a few drops on my hands with the moisturizer?

If I could pre-mix everything, how much Jojoba should go into the bottle?

That's an interesting question. I don't know of anyone else that's done it that way in the bottle. Dan recommends just adding a few drops to the moisturizer in your palm right before applying. I'll ask him if there's any problem with adding some directly to the moisturizer bottle.

That's an interesting question. I don't know of anyone else that's done it that way in the bottle. Dan recommends just adding a few drops to the moisturizer in your palm right before applying. I'll ask him if there's any problem with adding some directly to the moisturizer bottle.

Thanks very much for your help!

Okay, I just asked Dan about this and he thought there wouldn't be any problem in doing it.

So, here's the thing, and you can be the guinea pig and let us know how this works out. :)

Dan recommends 5 drops per squirt. A squirt is 2 ml. This comes out to 590 drops which would really take a long time to count, lol.

So, what you would want to do is figure out how many drops you personally need, everyone will probably be different (I only need one additional drop). So, first play around with the amount of moisturizer you need per application and how many drops of jojoba oil is optimal for you, then do the math and see how much you'd need to add to your bottle to get the right ratio.

If you do this, please let us know how it worked. Good luck! :)