Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrFabolous

Anyone got tips for better digestion/constipation?

Okay so, I fought against candida for like 2 months. And now my "biopat". I don't know what its called in English sorry.

She is saying that my levels are back to normal, and my overgrowth were gone.

I still got problems with my digestion, and that could most likely be due to Leaky Gut, or other problems with my gut of course.

After I got some of the problems solved with my stomach I don't get bloated at all anymore. Neither do I get gassy at all.

And the only time I had a minor break out in 2 months were when I were seriously constipated during a weekend. So things are definitely clearing up.

What can you suggest for better bowel movements, and better digestion? I know my system has to calm down due to all this diet thing and yeast problems. But I know that I dont absorb all the healthy food I eat the right way.

And without a good digestion, no diet works ;) So im definitely going to do something about this.

I started out with:

- Not to eat past 10pm due to the bad digestion while were sleeping. This has helped me alot.

- Dont mix cold water with warm food, and dont drink while you are eating. This has helped on my bloating aswell.

- Chew your food better and eat slow. This were the one that helped me the most.

- Start with your proteins (meat, eggs) and then your vegetables afterwards. I heard it was bad to combine grains and meat aswell. But I dont eat grains at the moment. Trying Brown Rice out soon, though.

What can you recommend? Are some vegetables hard to digest?

this is said ad nauseum...

but exercise exercise exercise; water water water

These are sure fire ways to improve digestion.

I've started walking 30 mins everyday, and im drinking loads of water aswell. So I hope this will give results soon. But thank you =)

Maintain as close to a regular schedule as possible: similar bed time, similar wake up time, similar meal times from day to day, similar snack times, exercise, etc.

You can also eat more leafy greens, as well as protein/fiber rich foods like lentils and chickpeas.

You can also eat more leafy greens, as well as protein/fiber rich foods like lentils and chickpeas.

My diet is very healthy, so im eating loads of fibers.

probiotics. try yoghurt, kefir.

replenish the good bacteria in the GI tract. It plays the most important role in nutrient absorption.

I've been taking Probiotics for 2 months, and they've helped. But it didnt fix my problem 100%.

Think I might have some Leaky Gut going on, but not a very severe case though. Im off to more tests as soon as possible.

If you think you have leaky gut try using some digestive enzymes. Taking L-Glutamine should help too. I noticed a big difference when I started using that. I take after I work out since its supposed to help rebuild connective tissues, but I read recently that it is suggested for leaky gut as well. Enzymes should make an immediate difference though.

One last thing you may or may not want to try is fasting for a day. Id suggest a juice fast or something, not a water-only fast. This gives your body some time to rest and recover. Whenever i do it I feel mazing, but its rare that I have time to do it anymore

Since I have been taking l-glutamine I go like 2 times a day , regularly...It helps, like the above poster said...

and also chewing all the food before swallowing...that was some great advice...it really does have a diff. in my digestion for sure.

I've been taking Probiotics for 2 months, and they've helped. But it didnt fix my problem 100%.

Be sure to get good quality ones, even if you have to pay more, it really makes a difference. going cheaper with probiotics is actually just wasting your money. you might already get the more quality/expensive ones tho, in which case keep that up :)

For better digestion and constipation (they go hand in hand) the best remedy is doing a bowel cleanse and depending on your digestion and constipation you may need to do more then onel.

The best bowel cleanse that I have ever done is by an ND Dr.Schultze his website is www.herbdoc.com He has alot of incredible products and cleanses I labsolutely love them and I'm really hooked on doing all his cleanses! The bowel cleanse is for 5 days...it is fantastic!

Also for digestion taking digestive enzymes would help along with accidophilllus supplements (preferably DF- dairy free Metagenics makes great accidophillus)

The bowel cleanses are great for candida as well as the accidophilllus and eating lots of raw garlic!)

ciaobella88

I forgot to mention.....dairy is lilke sludge.......it really sticks to the walls of your intestine as well as gluten...major constipation and a disaster to the colon. Meat takes forever to digest as well.

It's like leaving meat on the counter at room temp. for days....now imagine it in our colons...yuck!

ciaobella88