Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest kiwikali

why do some people get acne and some don't? yeah i know, i know, GENES. but where do our PARENTS get it and their parents and their parents? i'm just so confused. hopefully there will be a magical cure someday! that would be pretty awesome.

and you know whats so weird, my skin is finally clear, yet i don't have a boyfriend! i mean what's the deal? girls i know who have bad acne or are like ten times uglier (im not trying to be mean) have guys falling all over them! ugh i'm so frustrated! i just want someone to hold, you know?

my ex boyfriend was like a year ago, and all he wanted was sex and i'm only in high school, so that's obviously out of the question, i'm not a slut.

maybe next year will be better (it's summer now) WOOT! anyone else (not just girls) have the same problem??

please share. :D:D:think::think:

I kinda had the same problem, so when i broke up with my ex who cheated on me (fucking bitch!!) i kinda decided to not worry about girls and relationships any longer, i accepted my life with acne and i don't wanna do anything before im out of this state. So currently im holding on waiting for me to get well. :)

my ex boyfriend was like a year ago, and all he wanted was sex and i'm only in high school, so that's obviously out of the question, i'm not a slut.

I want to have sex with you too.

Wait...because you're in high school you're not allowed to have sex? :confused:

It's commonly believed that people in high school are not yet mature enough to have sex. You're evidence of that.

It's commonly believed that people in high school are not yet mature enough to have sex. You're evidence of that.

HOLY bitch... two points for you!

Mature to have sex? It's a fuckin activity. Just like soccer or baseball. What's the maturity in it?

"not yet mature enough to have sex" ?? Silly virgin talk....

Mature to have sex? It's a fuckin activity. Just like soccer or baseball. What's the maturity in it?

a fucking activity? You got the fucking right... but its not like soccer or baseball. You dont risk having a baby by swinging a bat and hitting a ball. And you dont risk getting an std by shooting a ball into a goal. Whenever you slide your stick into home plate and hit your balls against the dugout then you are moving from an activity to a mature desicion... if you catch my drift.

Umm...playing sports...baseball, boxing, rugby, etc. you have a chance of getting injured becoming paralyzed, brain damaged, or even dead. I think that's a mature decision. Yeah you have protection like cups and headgear but you also have condoms. Same thing.

Umm...playing sports...baseball, boxing, rugby, etc. you have a chance of getting injured becoming paralyzed, brain damaged, or even dead. I think that's a mature decision. Yeah you have protection like cups and headgear but you also have condoms. Same thing.

No... because jesus said condoms are illegal. /thread

Jesus doesn't exist....

<thread>

yes he does. who do you think gives you the power to fuck girls? that is jesus in between their legs, not you. Jesus is everywhere... he is watching you right now.

/threadthread

Try again - this is silly grown-up talk. Don't get me wrong; I'm all about pre-marital sex. But let's face facts: teenagers are not usually mature. They sure think they're mature; I thought I was far more mature than my parents when I was a teenager (I was wrong).

Teenagers make bad decisions. It's part of growing up. But let your bad decisions be in trivial things like sports or school or friends - not in getting a girl pregnant or giving her an STD. And certainly don't let your bad decision be to get an inexperienced girl drunk and take advantage of her. It happens ALL the time, and not necessarily because teenage boys are cruel or evil - they just aren't very mature or wise yet.

The original poster knows that she isn't ready to have sex. Don't put her down for making a wise decision.

Jesus doesn't exist....

<thread>

yes he does. who do you think gives you the power to fuck girls? that is jesus in between their legs, not you. Jesus is everywhere... he is watching you right now.

/threadthread

Your mother has three ears. She hears you masturbating at night...

Try again - this is silly grown-up talk. Don't get me wrong; I'm all about pre-marital sex. But let's face facts: teenagers are not usually mature. They sure think they're mature; I thought I was far more mature than my parents when I was a teenager (I was wrong).

Teenagers make bad decisions. It's part of growing up. But let your bad decisions be in trivial things like sports or school or friends - not in getting a girl pregnant or giving her an STD. And certainly don't let your bad decision be to get an inexperienced girl drunk and take advantage of her. It happens ALL the time, and not necessarily because teenage boys are cruel or evil - they just aren't very mature or wise yet.

The original poster knows that she isn't ready to have sex. Don't put her down for making a wise decision.

So you're saying you need maturity because the consequences could be a baby or STD. Well there's consequences for everything. They say you need to be 21 to drink since by 21 "you're mature" but how many people end up dieing from too much alcohol consumption that are 21+ years?

Guest kiwikali

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! :eh: i'm a girl. girls get pregnant. and it's my personal choice not to have sex in high school UNLESS i find someone who i really fall in love with. and since i haven't found him yet, i'm not going to have sex. really guys stop arguing about this, it's just my personal choice it has nothing to do with maturity. and the guy i was talking about was a total jackass and he just wanted sex and nothing else, he didn't care about me at all.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! :eh: i'm a girl. girls get pregnant. and it's my personal choice not to have sex in high school UNLESS i find someone who i really fall in love with. and since i haven't found him yet, i'm not going to have sex. really guys stop arguing about this, it's just my personal choice it has nothing to do with maturity. and the guy i was talking about was a total jackass and he just wanted sex and nothing else, he didn't care about me at all.

sex shouldnt be about love. it is a activity you get pleasure from and to calm down hormones! I hate having sex with a condom as it doesnt feel nearly as good!

Guest kiwikali

sex shouldnt be about love. it is a activity you get pleasure from and to calm down hormones! I hate having sex with a condom as it doesnt feel nearly as good!

I never said you should have sex but you said...

"and all he wanted was sex and i'm only in high school, so that's obviously out of the question"

So you said because you're in high school it's out of the question. I said that's crap. I didn't say YOU personally should go have sex.

I never said you should have sex but you said...

"and all he wanted was sex and i'm only in high school, so that's obviously out of the question"

So you said because you're in high school it's out of the question. I said that's crap. I didn't say YOU personally should go have sex.

what is wrong with you people? why is it so hard for you to respect her personal choice not to have sex with some douchebag high school guy? do you really have nothing better to do than harass someone because their values and choices are different from yours? yikes.

what is wrong with you people? why is it so hard for you to respect her personal choice not to have sex with some douchebag high school guy? do you really have nothing better to do than harass someone because their values and choices are different from yours? yikes.

Hear hear. I, personally, applaud kiwi's decision. Lord knows I wasn't ready to be having sex when I was fifteen (although I thought I was), and now, looking back, I regret it. I lost my virginity to a guy I wasn't particularly into, just to get it over with. Now that I'm twenty three, however, I really do wish that I'd waited for someone really special.

My kid sister is going to be a sophomore in high school this year, and I can only hope she'll have some of this girl's sensibility.

Like keltron, I'm not against pre-marital sex, but I definitely don't think that sex is something to be taken lightly. It may not be the same for everyone, but in my experience, and from what I've heard from a lot of people, sex isn't just about the ol' in-out-in-out. There are some pretty heavy emotions attached to it, and I just don't think it's something that should be entered into with any old person.

That said, kiwi, don't fret about not having a boyfriend. I know it's a great feeling to have someone in your life, but for now, just focus on yourself. Do stuff that makes you happy, and don't worry about boys (they're kind of overrated anyway). Just have fun being yourself. When the time is right, the boys will come to you. ; )

Someone once told me

"you can't change your genes, but you can certainly change your jeans."

Give it some thought, its pretty silly and obscure.

It has nothing to do with her decision to have not have sex.

She said she was in high school and not a slut so she didn't have sex. Neither one of those are LEGIT reasons to not have sex. Just because a girl has sex doesn't make her a slut. Also, there is no age that defines when you should have sex.. except the age of consent.

Stay single for as long as you can TRUST me.... your young.. im young... stay young live your life have fun... don't let a guy get in the way of things and let them make you feel self conious. See you feel as if there is something wrong with you when there is not, just stay single TRUST ME ON THIS!!!! you don't need a guy to be happy :banana:

I had sex at 15, and I don't consider myself a slut :lol:

no, but really I don't think age really matters that much, it should be when the person is ready. You shouldn't feel pressured to have sex just because of some guy.

Guest kiwikali
I had sex at 15, and I don't consider myself a slut :lol:

no, but really I don't think age really matters that much, it should be when the person is ready. You shouldn't feel pressured to have sex just because of some guy.

thanks lol. it would've just made me slut not because of age but because of the gross guy i would've done it with. thank god i didn't... ICK :naughty: