Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JPizzle

nair hair remover

hi guys, i have alot of leg hair and most of the boys at my school shave there legs and such and i want to but shaving is a pain so i was just wondering if anyone has used any of the nair hair remover products and do they work? nair hair remover for men, btw.

hi guys, i have alot of leg hair and most of the boys at my school shave there legs and such and i want to but shaving is a pain so i was just wondering if anyone has used any of the nair hair remover products and do they work? nair hair remover for men, btw.

I wouldn't recommend removing any hair. Hair is a mans symbol for their personal masculine qualities. It is like facial hair or male genitalia which shows their differentiation from a female. Presently, you feel like you need to do it however, in the future you will surely regret this decision.

Not necessarily, mwalkz1; everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Still, JPizzle, don't let others influence this decision. I mean, it's just hair that will surely grow back, but only shave if you personally want to--not because it is what everyone else is doing.

Secondly, I tried it once and frankly hated it. It burned something terrible, left my skin patchy and irritated, and also left a putrid sent in my bathroom for the longest time that drifted throughout the house. If you're going to shave, I suggest doing it the traditional way, as annoying as it is. :confused:

Oh, and I am female. Not sure if the male formula is any different.

I second JPizzle. I used it and it burns, smells, and was completely useless. Don't waste your money on it.

i HATE nair.

the smell is HORRIFIC. omg...makes me want to throw up just thinking about it.

and it never worked for me...no matter how long i left it on...it would never take all the hair away.

honestly i'd just recommend buying a good razor. nair is so much more of a hassle than shaving.

I don't think it lasts any longer than shaving and it's just as annoying if not more. They do make lotions that help with slowing hair growth too. I didn't have any problems with it burning but I don't have time to sit around with it on my legs so shaving is just faster. It is pretty smelly and I would end up shaving after anyway so it was smooth. You don't necessarily need to shave if you're a guy. They do make male groomers 'clippers' so you can cut the hair short. Then you can still have guy legs but just not look so furry.

I wouldn't recommend removing any hair. Hair is a mans symbol for their personal masculine qualities. It is like facial hair or male genitalia which shows their differentiation from a female. Presently, you feel like you need to do it however, in the future you will surely regret this decision.

I lol'd

1. as a guy, are you sure you want to do that? why not just try a comb trimmer or something t make it look better?

2. i've tried it, and it's kinda sticky. veet is much better.

Wait ur a guy and all the guys at ur school shave their legs? Why the hell do u do that? Ive honestly never known a guy to shave their legs unless theyre a swimmer. Dont bother with it, and just tell the guys that theyre wierdos

Wait ur a guy and all the guys at ur school shave their legs? Why the hell do u do that? Ive honestly never known a guy to shave their legs unless theyre a swimmer. Dont bother with it, and just tell the guys that theyre wierdos

that's what i'm sayin!

Unless you're legs are SUPER and UNCOMFORTABLY hairy.. do it!

I do it to "trim" the hair down lol.

I've used that nair stuff.. its nice. Remember to leave it for 3 minutes!!!

BTW, im not a swimmer. Guys can do whatever they want.. hell, even wear makeup.. even a dress. as long as thats what they want.

Most of the guys shave their legs? :P Lulz.

Where I live you'd get laughed at all the way out of the school. I guess we have different cultures. :P