Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I looked it up on google images b/c i'm bored and I would have to say acne. Psoriasis looks so painful/worse.

I suffer from acne and I know a guy who suffers from psoriasis and we've spoken about both of our skin conditions, yet neither of us let our skin conditoin affect our attitude or quality of life.

I would say acne, only because I know more about it.

Fuck all skin conditoins :rolleyes:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I would have acne any day! D: Why did u have to post the link to those images nyz....-.-'

I would have acne any day! D: Why did u have to post the link to those images nyz....-.-'

you sound like someone who has no acne looking at someone with acne.

Yeah thats a fantastic reaction to a skin condition.

Psoriorsis can vary in how bad it is and I think its caused by overproduction of skin and thus skin ending up red and flaky. Also I'm pretty sure its dependent on stress etc and can flare up terribly in certain situations lending another shitty quality to the disease.

Psoriasis is worse. There's like no cure, it's some immune/autoimmune thing. Pimples will usually go away for most people after 20 or 25 years old. Psoriasis recurs forever I believe. It's worse than eczema I think but both are pretty shitty things to have. Skin conditions really do suck.

you sound like someone who has no acne looking at someone with acne.

psoriasis is much much worse. it runs in my family so ive sorta been around it my whole life,watching somebody suffer from it. its a terrible condition,and much worse than acne for numerous reasons. main one being there is no cure as such. ok there is no immediate cure for acne,it hasta be worked on,but with psoriasis its more like 'limiting' how bad it is. you wont ever be clear from it,the person i know with it has suffered for well over 50years. imagine having acne for 50years and it never going away :confused: