Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Brandon

Does my regimen suck?

Guest Brandon

I'm was wondering if anybody could tell me if my regimen is just too much...

Morning and night: I wash with the purpose cleansing bar, then apply clindamycin topical solution, follwed by a benzamycin gel.

I also take B5 with tons of water throughout the day, and apply some apple cider vinegar and 100% aloe vera gel in the afternoon, and before I go to bed. I moisturize with the neutrogena 15spf before I go to work in the late afternoons.

So basically I'm using clindamycin, benzamycin, vinegar, aloe, moisturizer and B5...are any of the aforementioned products "cancelling" out the others?

If that Clindamycin is Dalacin T, then yes. Dalacin T should be applied to clear face and left with nothing on top of it, otherwise it won't work and may cause breakouts. Otherwise, looks ok to me.

If that Clindamycin is Dalacin T, then yes. Dalacin T should be applied to clear face and left with nothing on top of it, otherwise it won't work and may cause breakouts.

The leafleft I have says: "DALACIN T Tropical Solution may be used with other anti-acne preparation."

I use moisturizer after it in the morning and BP 5% and moisturizer in the night.