Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Catty

Accutane and diet pills

I'm on 30mg of accutane a day and I want to take these diet pills http://www.europeansupplements.com/venom.h...CFQvnlAodgBURXA

Is this going to do me any damage? I've been working out really hard and eating well and have reached a plateau in my weight that I want to break, hence why I want to take diet pills. But is this safe to do on accutane? Any advice would be appreciated.

bad idea!!! It seems dangerous, although maybe you should ask a doctor. It seems way safer to just eat less maybe? or intensify your workouts?

Please don't! I'd say that even if you weren't on accutane. At best they will probably not do anything, and at worst they could be amphetamine or something equally dangerous.

Post your typical diet and workout and I'll try to help out. Not trying to judge you, but most people aren't eating half as well as they think they are. Just list EVERYTHING you put in your mouth, drink, chew, swallow, etc. and what you do to workout, how long, how often.