Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MarcMadness

How to do the Regimen around my workout schedule?

I am doing boxing/MMA training and usually do it early afternoon the days I do it. I wake up pretty early in the morning and usually do the regiment then. But if I do it at say 8 am, and then train at 1, I have to shower when I'm done so it will get washed off of course and then I feel I should do it all again after that. Well thats 2 times in a day but I have to do it again at night before I go to bed. Can I do the regimen 3 times on days like this? Or should I just do it in the morning, and not do it again until I go to bed even though I'll have to wash it all off?

I also usually work out again in the evening, so I definitely have to do it again before I go to bed.

Any thoughts or if anybody's tried to work around a similar schedule I'd love to hear about it. Thanks.

By 1 pm the BP and the moisturizer should be fully absorbed into your skin with the 8 AM treatment, so you won't have to worry about washing it off. It only takes about 30 minutes to dry and an hour to absorb, if not sooner. 3 times a day is definately too much for most people's skin. If after the workout you feel the need for some extra cleaning on your skin, try gently exfoliating with a washcloth or some other very soft fabric while in the shower.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if sweating/showering would negate the effects of the morning Regimen, but sounds like I can just do it twice a day as long as it has time to absorb after each time, which it certainly will. Thanks a lot! It's only been about a month and I've had a mixture of good results with a few really bad areas at the same time. But I'm pretty sure I'm improving so I'm determined to stick with it, nothing has worked for the last 10 years. Just wanted to cover all my bases here, thanks a lot!

I do my regimen in the morning around 8am. I work from 9-5 and come home and cook my pre-workout meal. I hit the gym around 6-7pm and stay to about 8-9pm and start my nightly regimen around 9ish at night