Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

So what else is good to eat at lunch?

I stopped eating white rice...been eating that for ever , and my acne never got worse etc

but since is not healthy i stopped eating

now brown rice taste so bad.. ( wont eat anymore )

what else is good to eat that is healthy?

that is easy to cook :P

thx yes i need weight lol

My mom makes the white rice SO GOOD she adds veggies , seasoning.. salsa :D

which adding this will make it a bit healthy i think.

so i guess is ok to eat white rice if veggiess added etc? :) will try not to eat rice everyday

I am spanish , you know spanish people loves white rice. , we all eat white rice

and all of them has clear skin.. not all but u know :)

Try some salads, and start eating some meat perhaps.

Different lettuce with some broccoli, kale or spinach perhaps. You could add tomatoes or whatever you like. Mix up the vegetables. And then save the rice for your dinner if that suits you better.

You could also look at other stuff in your diet, to see if that breaks you out. Which oils do you use, or perhaps you are eating too much fruit or too much nuts?

For meat you could choose turkey breasts without skin or perhaps some chicken. You could also eat some fish or find some organic beef or some game birds.

Try some salads, and start eating some meat perhaps.

Different lettuce with some broccoli, kale or spinach perhaps. You could add tomatoes or whatever you like. Mix up the vegetables. And then save the rice for your dinner if that suits you better.

You could also look at other stuff in your diet, to see if that breaks you out. Which oils do you use, or perhaps you are eating too much fruit or too much nuts?

For meat you could choose turkey breasts without skin or perhaps some chicken. You could also eat some fish or find some organic beef or some game birds.

:/. bah i eat to much nuts =_= will try not to eat alot. * loves brazil nuts :D* :D

I use coconut oil for meats , and Olive oil for rice saw is ok to cook it with it at low

I wanna eat white rice :( , lol so if i eat veggies etc i can eat white rice >_>? lol

Chinese food.

everytime i eat chinese food i get acne :)

so um what else to try :)

I call it Rice Temple Surrounded by Perfection by Chef Necromancer :dance:

I really dont think theres anything wrong with white rice. I would not say its BAD, and if you eat it with some fat and veggies you'll still have fiber and fat to slow the absorption. But you could try some hard boiled eggs. One thing I've been makin lately is a wrap (using a sprouted grain wrap. if you arent eating wheat you could try a rice wrap or something), with eggs, bacon, home-made raw cheddsar cheese, satueed onions and peppers and spinach. So good, but some of the fatophobes may be scared away.

I really dont think theres anything wrong with white rice. I would not say its BAD, and if you eat it with some fat and veggies you'll still have fiber and fat to slow the absorption. But you could try some hard boiled eggs. One thing I've been makin lately is a wrap (using a sprouted grain wrap. if you arent eating wheat you could try a rice wrap or something), with eggs, bacon, home-made raw cheddsar cheese, satueed onions and peppers and spinach. So good, but some of the fatophobes may be scared away.

Same here. Not sure where the rumor started that white rice was so bad and brown rice was so good. I got both and the ingredients and nutrition facts are nearly identical. I think a bunch of idiots translated that white bread vs brown/wheat bread theory over to rice.