Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mybacnesux

help on my bacne

i need help on my bacne .. i hate swimming ever since i got bacne .When i see my friends halfnaked, i feel jealous of their body and kept thinking why they do not have bacne and i have bacne it is like unfair? ok enough of my whining, i juz want to know from u guys if there is any easy to find products for my bacne and not those complicated products with may take me a long time to find in shops etc. THANKS(: oh ya tell mi the steps on how to use the product too .

When I see my friends half naked, I think of rape.

On a less serious note, how old are you and what have you tried so far? If your acne on your back is severe enough I would just go for accutane since the back scars real easily and you probably have years more of this torture to come. If you don't want to go down that route, then I think you should try other treatments like antibiotics (for no longer than 4 months please) and maybe topical retinoids.

Go to your doctor/dermatologist, you could be playing about with over the counter products for years with nothing but frustration and you will morph into another one of the many people here that become bitter and INSANE from acne.

i need help on my bacne .. i hate swimming ever since i got bacne .When i see my friends halfnaked, i feel jealous of their body and kept thinking why they do not have bacne and i have bacne it is like unfair? ok enough of my whining, i juz want to know from u guys if there is any easy to find products for my bacne and not those complicated products with may take me a long time to find in shops etc. THANKS(: oh ya tell mi the steps on how to use the product too .

ihave teh same problem so i have started using apple cider vineger and just dabbing it on problem areas with a cotton ball and things are improving adn this is the first week. it cost like $3 so if it doesnt work for you then you didnt spend alot... good luck

i know antibiotics for bacne got alot of sideeffect , so i will like to try on soap or creams etc for my bacne 1st , btw can more ppl tell me about the product that u use & it took how long to totally clear off ur bacne ty(;. i want to clear my bacne ASAP ...btw i am 15 and i tried on H&S anti dandruff shampoo with zinc =.= for about 3 days and i don even know if this trick will work .

hate to tell you this bro but body acne suxxxxx!!!! I have been fighting since I was about 16, after years of tryign washes, creams, antboitics etc u name it, i am pretty sure by next derm visit he will but putting me on the tane, but best of luck.....