Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carson

I'm tired of this

I've been on the regimen for like 3 weeks now. I keep clearing up for like one day, then the next day I have like 5 more big bumps that don't turn into white heads. What the hell is wrong? I use a full pump, and I don't do it on my forehead so I get more out of that 1 pump. The only place I have acne is my right cheek! Minus a little on my left.

I know this sucks, but you have to be more patient! In the end it pays off!

Edit: You say that your acne is located mainly on your left cheek. Pay attention to what comes into contact with your right cheek that might cause this isolated acne. E.g. cell phone, touching with hands, pillow etc.

i have had the same thing, i was using the regimen 2 wks with great results then suddenly my face exploded with loads of little spots and bumps! mainly on one side likerash looking but they were actual spots.

spots often take at least 6 weeks to go from already formed under skin beasts to full blown giants. some research suggests it could take 90 whole days. bp cant fight all of this so patience is what you need, dont expect a miracle just cos lots of the success stories seem to report one. people often go wrong at this stage because they get frustrated and change things, my advice is dont study your acne for improvement each day, just keep diligent and think about 3 months time

almost 2 years ago when I first started I remember being mad because it seemed like it made it

worse for me, and my skin was red everyday..about a month after I was like whatever I'll keep going because nothing else had worked, then all of a sudden i was starting to clear up and about 2 months after that i was 100% clear..

Stick with it

almost 2 years ago when I first started I remember being mad because it seemed like it made it

worse for me, and my skin was red everyday..about a month after I was like whatever I'll keep going because nothing else had worked, then all of a sudden i was starting to clear up and about 2 months after that i was 100% clear..

Stick with it

Yeah, I agree with this 100%

I've been on the regimen for 9 months now and while it has taken a lot of time and patience, my acne is pretty much gone, the scars have healed a bit and the red marks left behind have faded some but were a lot worse and more visible last October.

It's a long process. That is definitely something I've come to understand over the past couple of years.

Then this "What to expect chart" is complete BS, it says you'll be getting a lot better in like 3 weeks. Thanks for the false hope.

there's no need to be so ungrateful to a FREE website that's giving you FREE advice and an amazing forum to come and ask for help and get support. maybe you have moderate acne in which case it clearly states you may not see improvement until the second month. many people (older i think) do see improvement in a month, read the success stories. however if you're not happy feel free to go to the derm and get something else.

acne is very difficult to treat, 3 weeks is nothing compared to the years some people on here have spent trying to cure it

Hey buddy, one reccomendation is stick to it ................ still

when I started off, some parts cleared up instantly, some parts continued. After sometime I realise that those beneath needs time to surface.

It doesnt hurt to continue.... as I think you would be satisfied with it overtime.

Then this "What to expect chart" is complete BS, it says you'll be getting a lot better in like 3 weeks. Thanks for the false hope.

Some people might get a lot better in 3 weeks and I'm assuming some won't. If you do see results in 3 weeks, great.

The acne problem isn't gone the second it disappears. It might leave a little bit behind (red marks and scars depending on how bad your acne is). Plus, I keep using the DKR in fear that the acne does return. That is why I said it takes time and patience. When I was dealing with acne, I was under the impression that once the acne was gone, my problems were gone. Well, the acne is gone but I'm left with red marks and scars because my acne was really bad at times last year.

They posted that "What to expect" column so you could track what should be happening at a given time but that doesn't necessarily mean your progress will follow exactly what they said. Every person is different.

I realize you are upset because you want a quick fix but it doesn't happen overnight. I know how it feels to think that nothing works but stick with it. I'm glad I did. My face looks 100 times better then it did at this time last year.

Some people will respond faster than others. Also, it takes several weeks because when you started you had acne under your skin that didn't appear yet. I have been on the regimen less than a week and am already noticing a difference. The acne I already had has shrank dramatically and the one or two new ones I got are smaller than what they would normally be and are shrinking as well.

I am use to using the harsh stuff, so its nice to be using a mild cleanser and only 2.5% BP

Ok, I thought it was at least supposed to control your breakouts? I'm following everything step by step. I clear up for a day, then break out again. Happens every time.

Hang in there, Carson. You're only a month into it. Be sure you are using the full amount of bp and give it 2-3 months before you evaluate the results. :)

I was just like you. I used to get a new pustule ever single frigin day.. I stopped the regimen and i listened to my skin and now i just use an exfoliant saylcic acid wash morning and night and im clear. I saved so much time and money and i dont even worry about my skin anymore.