Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My red marks are softening with a combination of these three things

Paula's Choice 2% BHA Lotion (Salicylic Acid) - To prevent new acne and to exfoliate skin

Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly - To calm skin, reduces all around redness

Sundown Naturals Pure Vitamin E Oil (Super Potency 70,000 I.U.) - A super anti-oxidant which helps skin heal and produce new collagen

Just watch out if you use Vitamin E Oil, it is really thick and sticky and remains shiny on the face for awhile, but it works after like two weeks! It is also a good moisturizer!

I just got some Vitamin E oil the other day..I've applied it to a couple of brown spots and they seem to smoothen and even out a little..I'm sure it'll help em fade over time...I'm gonna spread it on my left cheek tonight, my last real problem area with red/brown marks on it, the rest of my face has some stuff on it but its hardly noticeable. Current regimen is just water wash twice a day and vitamin E oil spot treat, jojoba oil as moisture when needed and 1 exfoliation a week..Simple but it's working really well.